Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Siege stacking 「Quality of Life」

MaxwellC
MaxwellC
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
If possible can we have siege stack? I'm tired of having 30+ cold sieges take up all my inventory. Now before the comments come in with "Just bank it" or "Don't buy so much", I just like being prepared for long sessions in Cyrodiil without having to worry about buying x amount of cold siege from a non-existent guild trader in cyrodiil thanks to all the players who put their 1 person guilds or no guild store guilds in each capture-able keep,resource, or outpost.

I don't think it'll make PvP unfair or ruin the balance; the only thing I know is that it'll allow players to stack up on all kinds of sieges from ballistas to tents (tents may be an issue for some but I buy 10 each time I run out).
不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
Coined by Maxwel
l
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've asked since launch. Because siege has hp it wasn't doable.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Zheg
    Ah didn't see any threads up but man it's so annoying literally have 30 cold fire ballistas 26 cold stone and 17 cold fire lol.. not to mention my tents and regular siege i.e oil/stone treb.
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

Such a BS reason though, the ones with 100% health should stack.
    I guess that's too hard for ZOSE to program though :joy:
    'Chaos
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to form a second guild bank just to hold all the siege . Need a PvP Bag like crafting bag .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on June 30, 2016 3:00PM
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for ERP reasons I would say no ... Already kinda funny we can carry around big ok machines
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @_Chaos
    Sieges do stack regardless of health but they don't occupy one slot instead it takes up multiple slots..
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since this is the case @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I've got a new idea for the dev team that may have already been said but we need a Siege bag alongside the crafting bag. I think this should be a item you can buy within PvP though it'll cost you 1m-1.5m alliance points.
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about conqueror bags for ESO+ subscribers to store siege engines in?

EDIT: slow :/
    Edited by JamilaRaj on June 30, 2016 3:29PM
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd rather not make it ESO+ and this is coming from a person who has it. The reason is because it's PvP related and it should stay PvP related rather than money related. I forgot to say and it's also to be fair I mean we already have the crafting bag might as well throw those who aren't subbed a bone.
    Edited by MaxwellC on June 30, 2016 3:50PM
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its good that it isnt stackable imo as siege promotes a cowardish zerg gameplay.
    "Oh there is a 5 man group getting chased by my 40 allies? LETS SIEGE THEM!"

Siege should have somen downside to it that makes players consider if its worth it. Since sieges have no significant cost at least you lose inventory spaces.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That can go both ways @Sanct16 if I see a group of 40 getting the scroll and running it I'll set up siege cold fire or whatever i deem better and let them have it. Siege does have plenty of downsides an example is it's health deterioration rate, inability to move it all over the place, and the inability to immediately pick it up
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think sieges should be transported firstly from keep to keep u want to attack.. Its completly bs that we are able to have our pocket sieges in inventory x 40, come on.. At least in such way we would split zergs, they would be forced to transport sieges firstly, it would create new flanking possibilites to other factions, some adrenaline.. Ofc sieges should have more hp and deal much more dmg to walls, also repairing walls should require much more materials.. But yeah I bet evry1 here will cry, casue we like esy game..
    The Farron family team (EU)
    sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
    templar - Selene Farron AR27
    nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
    stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
    stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never gonna happen...they want your bags to be jampacked full so youre forced to play clean-up or subscribe for craft bags lol
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Chaos wrote: »
    Agreed. Any unused siege should be able to stack with itself, and only siege that has been used would require its own slot. Even stacking to 5 (as it was originally) would be better than no stacking at all.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather not make it ESO+ and this is coming from a person who has it. The reason is because it's PvP related and it should stay PvP related rather than money related. I forgot to say and it's also to be fair I mean we already have the crafting bag might as well throw those who aren't subbed a bone.

Crafting bags are just as PvP related. Whether you buy extra slots for siege engines, or extra slots for other stuff, thus freeing regular slots for additional siege engines, is largely irrelevant, either way you pay and then can carry more siege engines.
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Agreed. Any unused siege should be able to stack with itself, and only siege that has been used would require its own slot. Even stacking to 5 (as it was originally) would be better than no stacking at all.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler Could you possibly help get this ball rolling?
    'Chaos
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess that's too hard for ZOSE to program though :joy:

It's easy for them to program. It's hard for them to care.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @JamilaRaj
    In the sense crafting bags seem related to PvP but it isn't. Crafting bag is for supplies you can argue that you can get supplies from IC or breaking down items but that's not what I'm getting at. In actual PvP items needed to fight off enemies,repair areas, setting up camp, and repairing your own siege is what I'm getting at which is why I think if siege bags do come into play they should only be PvP related as you're storing those items to gain more inventory space and to have a massive supply of said items.

Freeing up space shouldn't be the basis even though its pretty much what we're all going for; nevertheless it needs to be a item you buy with AP rather than having to become a ESO+ member. As I pointed out before we ESO+ members have the crafting bag so I think it's fair to give the siege bags out but it'll require a steep fee of 1m-1.5m AP as it's a extremely helpful item for PvP.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler Please make siege bags a thing if we're not able to stack our siege. Also allow us to use our siege from our inventory too that would be another quality of life since sometimes you can't use it do to the "In-Combat" bug, you know the one that says you're still in-combat but no one is attacking you.
    Edited by MaxwellC on July 1, 2016 4:32PM
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    Coined by Maxwel
    l