The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] [NA] [AD] - Guild looking for active members

donwhite615
donwhite615
Soul Shriven
We are a new guild looking to build a small group of core players. Right now we have 7 members and more scheduled to join. We do not want to be a massive guild with 100+ players. We are much more content with 20-30 core active players helping each other and doing dungeons. The only thing we ask of members is to have a mic, and to at least be over 18 years of age. We have a Vet lvl 6 in the guild who can take care of any light or medium armor needs you might have. Reply with your PSN name and I will contact you.
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    If you have a small group of players and want to mingle with our small group of players, let me know. Check out our recent social media posts: facebook.com/ShadowExiles/

13077058_527561134117241_510480462801710676_n.jpg?oh=1e3ab4d63ba1f1e7485ff5a93f05a737&oe=57A094B8
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • slyspacewolf
    Hi

I have just started playing and would like to join a small friendly guild my psn is slyspacewolf.
    To thay's own self be true
  • MahoganyStein127
    MahoganyStein127
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I am interested in joining, PSN: adam50sm
  • Lord_Xion
    Lord_Xion
    Hi I am interested in joining I have a few characters mainly AD I'm interested in PVE and PVE my psn is CricketDaKlown
  • AngelFireXT
    AngelFireXT
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested. VET 7 with maxed enchant skill. My psn is AngelFireXT
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Edited
    Edited by KrishakPanettier on May 26, 2016 8:42PM
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interested. My psn is the same as my username here.

Wondering if this guild is still recruiting.