The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

support always this late replying?

PURPLE245
PURPLE245
✭✭✭
i sent them a email 6 days ago and still no email im missin out on undaunted xp because of this i deleted my undaunted invitation i didnt know what it was for at the time and i emailed them to get a new one and they just dont reply are they always this late?
↓♛The Fam♛↓
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
User ID=@PURPLE97
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never tried, but do you need the invitation to start the quest or can you just speak to the undaunted guy in the starting town?

Have you tried to speak to the undaunted guys in the undaunted quest area to see if they would give you the quest to join?

Just making suggestions. I have never tired these solutions but it might get you what you need.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have submitted two tickets in my two years of playing. Never had a response. My main crafter still can't complete the mages guild quest =(. I am level ten mages guild but I deleted a quest that was bugged and cannot start it over again.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PURPLE245 wrote: »
    i sent them a email 6 days ago and still no email im missin out on undaunted xp because of this i deleted my undaunted invitation i didnt know what it was for at the time and i emailed them to get a new one and they just dont reply are they always this late?

You should not need the Invitation. I know I did not on one character. Just go to the Undaunted Enclave and talk to the two Quest givers. That should get you the Bronze Key and your then set to accept Pledges.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    PURPLE245 wrote: »

You should not need the Invitation. I know I did not on one character. Just go to the Undaunted Enclave and talk to the two Quest givers. That should get you the Bronze Key and your then set to accept Pledges.

oh i went there and the pledge givers are not there for me :(
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
    AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
    AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
    User ID=@PURPLE97
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    My problem isnt that I dont get a response, but that the response is always a copy pasted generic message that has literally NOTHING to do with my problem

some people need to get fired
  • Daishichi
    Daishichi
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean the very first Undanuted invitation? You can definitely go pick that back up from the initial questgiver:

Turuk Redclaws in Vulkhel Guard, Auridon - Begins Banishing the Banished.
    Mighty Mordra in Spindleclutch, Glenumbra - Begins Deadly Whispers.
    Davon's Watch in Fungal Grotto, Stonefalls - Begins Kings of the Grotto.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Undaunted

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/One+of+the+Undaunted

But, to the subject of your thread: ZOS Customer Support SUCKS. They apparently outsourced it to save money for all their pending patches. ;)
    Gamertag: SpideyGuy73
    Xbox One NA
    Grand Master Crafter
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know about everyone else but I got a response to a ticket I filed on a Saturday morning on the following Monday morning, then was back in game Tuesday after work...
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's the way they handle tickets to be honest.

I think instead of following the order they come in they just start fresh daily at the 00001 instead of working on yesterdays back log... Tickets come in faster than they can do them, if you ever notice sometime around mid day the ticket number will be in the 2k-3k range. For me those in that range are never answered and I get the generic sorry message.

The source of me thinking this way is I have had ticket 00001 and been fixed within minutes of submitting. Meanwhile other people with the same problem as I, had been waiting multiple days with no help and no response.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Runs my ticket was in the 002000 range from a Saturday and it was answered immediately Monday morning, I think you have a solid idea there but I'm not sure it holds true for everything. I think the issue has something to do with what tickets are answered as well.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CS isn't as good as it was when the game launched. Back then it was excellent. There have undoubtedly been cutbacks.

I was stuck on a bugged quest for a couple of months. They said they knew about the bug (it had been around for a while), told me to keep checking the update notes and closed the ticket. With me still bugged.

That shouldn't happen. Tickets should remain open until the problem is resolved. Closing them prematurely makes for better resolution statistics - so they can claim to their bosses that they're doing a super job - but it means people fall between the cracks. And players like me with the sub up for renewal, hit the cancel button.

@OP If you've lodged a CS ticket you should receive a useless automated response. Check your spam folder too. You might need to reply to that telling them how useless it is - i.e. that you need actual assistance. Then someone should reply.