The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP/PVE joke

Jdevil_1018
Jdevil_1018
✭✭✭
So I do a 50/50 of both a few hours almost every day. Wouldn't consider myself a hardcore player. But very loyal to the game since its launch for consoles (Xbox1 NA) only game I've really played the past year. A lot of great times and friends made in game. At first the game was very smooth and I never had much of an issue in pvp or pve. Maybe durning peak hours on the weekend at night the occasional disconnect, no real problem. With in the past 6 months with the small DLCs we have been given with lack of content. Constant bugs and unfixed problems that have plagued us for eons. With the typical ZOS response "submit a ticket" or "we are aware and working on". I can literally not go into any major city in the game because the lag and I will get kicked from game. The dungeon finder is broke I can never get in a group. Random load screens in the middle of the no where. Random invisible mobs that kill because I can not see what's attacking me. That's cool I try and get over it and just keep moving on. But when I spend MY MONEY on DLC content that is so lagged and bugged and I can't even play it because I get kicked every 5mins I start to realize this is bulls**t. So I say whatever I'm gong go play some PVP and see what's going on in cyrodiil this morning. I log on to my main character DK tank. I'm at 253 champion rank. I literally get killed in 3-4 hits like its nothing. Now I'm not faulting the players at all. Some have great skill and just out preform hands down. But with the way CP is set up its a numbers game whoever has more CP is going to win. Becaus there is no penalty for it. just stacking into whatever they choose and able to to do insane DPS or region and endless resources. Literally have no chance a veteran CP campaign. I respect the grind you did to get that 501 CP cap but I have a full time job among other things that prevent me from playing more hours to get to that 501 cap. Anywho I love the game, I will return eventually if they ever fix these long term issues. But I'm done investing my time for a little while and finding something new to occupy my free time.
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two comments:

1) Holy wall-of-text.

2) Try the "No-CP" Campaign.
  • Clerics1985
    Clerics1985
    ✭✭✭
    BWB for Lyfe Son!
  • Jdevil_1018
    Jdevil_1018
    ✭✭✭
    Divinius wrote: »
    Two comments:

1) Holy wall-of-text.

2) Try the "No-CP" Campaign.

My and I probably should have put it in paragraph format lol and I have. There's just nothing for me, no rewards or anything just the countless take a keep, loose a keep, get ganked, oh look at that just got logged out again, massive battle, oh to many players in one area get logged again.
  • Lucious90
    Lucious90
    ✭✭✭
    Try the no CP campaign a bit easier.

I do agree about the CP part. With no kind of Diminished return or hard cap things get out of hand (I was against CP).

@ZOS only cares about your money, thats why they push out weak DLC that continue to break the game. ( I am against 4 dlc a year as well)
    Xbox/NA
    Naturegoat - Stam Warden
    Healgoat- Mag temp
    Staticgoat- Stam Sorc