The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Possible Bug: Convert to Imperial motif seems to be missing

yell0wdart
yell0wdart
✭✭
So I'm gearing out my 4th alt for PVP and I purchased some ugly weapons. I figured, "Hey, I can just convert this to Imperial and it'll look OK". I do own the Imperial Edition upgrade, but for some reason, when I right click on that item (or any item for that matter), I no longer see the "Convert to Imperial" option in the context menu that appears. I've tried while the item is equipped and not equipped, and I don't seem to have the option. Is anybody else noticing this issue?
PC/NA/EP Lambent Darkness

Señor Papasfritas - Orc Stamina Sorcerer
Señor Papas - Bosmer Stamina Nightblade
El Jefe de los Papas - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer
Mrs Taters - Breton Magicka Nightblade
Sir Taters - Redguard Stamina Dragon Knight
  • Teronell
    Teronell
    ✭✭✭
    Not all items can be converted.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropped set items can't be converted to imperial style.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • yell0wdart
    yell0wdart
    ✭✭
    Good to know. However, I'm not able to convert crafted items either.

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yell0wdart wrote: »
    Good to know. However, I'm not able to convert crafted items either.

Ok that's a bug. Report it in game :)
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • yell0wdart
    yell0wdart
    ✭✭
    Thanks. Will do. Just thought I'd post as well to see if anybody else had the same issue.