The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Question about switching from 1 month to 3 month subscription.

zipper76_ESO
Hi! I am currently on a monthly subscription, but I am enjoying the game so I think I may stick around. If I switch to a 3 month subscription, will I be billed right now? If so, will I receive my crowns as well? Or will it wait until my month is up to bill me? It would be nice to get the crowns now. I played the game before, but never really got into it then, so I only subbed for a month. This time I am quite enjoying things!

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get the Crowns when they process your transaction, so, in your case, at the end of the current month your subscribed for.

Nice thing, you get 4500 crowns when your 3 month bills.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • zipper76_ESO
    Alrighty thanks! I have a long time left in my month so I may as well wait to change my sub then until closer to my rebill time. Much appreciated!
  • BLaaR
    BLaaR
    Soul Shriven
    I want to subscribe but due to uncertainties, I may or may not be able to play every month and there for would not like to have a auto renewal of the subscription deducted from my credit card each month.

Does the ESO Plus service work similar to say WoW subscition, it is only activated if you pay for it manually, and it is not a re-curing payment until you stop the order from your CC.