Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafting Research Timers

doughboy0125
doughboy0125
Soul Shriven
I apologize if someone has asked this question already. But does anyone have any recommendations for either add on's or apps for keeping track of researching traits? I seem to be having a hard time identifying which pieces or armor or weapons I have already researched and which I have not. So have ended up storing everything with a trait in my bank for now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craft Store is an all around addon for Crafting. It requires a Hot Fix currently for the Enchanting part of it. It does the job of many crafting addons. You can get the Hotfix on the comments page for the addon.

But, Research Assistant is a good stand alone one for just Trait Research timers. I also like AI Research Grid for a better way to see the traits you have and need. Again, both of these can be replaced by Craft Store
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• doughboy0125
    doughboy0125
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the suggestions. I will try them out.
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor

I like AI research grid personally.

Helps me consolidate what motifs I need on my crafter. Easy to use interface, shows what style material is needed, and breaks down all known/unknown/currently being researched traits.

@doughboy0125
    If you haven't found one you like yet, I highly encourage giving it a try!
  • doughboy0125
    doughboy0125
    Soul Shriven
    @ Yinmaigao Thanks I will give that a try to. Thank you.
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭
    I personally use Research Assistant. Minimal intrusion, maximum information.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AugustoCP wrote: »
    I personally use Research Assistant. Minimal intrusion, maximum information.

This.

I have used it since day one of crafting and it's great! You can open is while you are at the guild store so you only buy the exact researchable items and that you need.
  • doughboy0125
    doughboy0125
    Soul Shriven
    Yes I started using reseach assistant too and find it to be great for this purpose. Thank you for the help all!
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Easiest way, write them down. Go buy all that you need and store them on a banking character, add to bank as needed for researching.