Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I want a holy steed!

BKTHNDR
BKTHNDR
✭✭✭
We've got mind shriven mounts, nightmare mounts, frost mounts and zombie mounts but nothing for the characters that walk in the light! None of the special mounts go with the templar (paladin, priest, etc) theme and the standard mounts are blah.

Any chance of a holy/light mount for those of us who aren't thieves and murderers? A unicorn with light shooting out of its butt, perhaps?

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been saying this for over a year now. I'd love to have a golden/white themed version of the frost mare for my healer templar.

We get literally nothing Aedric themed. All Daedric.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    I've been saying this for over a year now. I'd love to have a golden/white themed version of the frost mare for my healer templar.

Because of the lack of Aedric meddling in Nirn, I think we have a bigger chance of getting something Meridia-themed (therefore, still Daedric, but more on the "good" side). Unless it is, as you said, only "Aedric-themed" and not really something that directly comes from them.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a 'winged' white Pegasus for my assassin. "Oh look, here comes the hero on his pure white steed... OMG he's killing everyone, run!!" ;)
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • JohnnyQuantum
    JohnnyQuantum
    ✭✭
    BKTHNDR wrote: »
    Any chance of a holy/light mount for those of us who aren't thieves and murderers?

+ 1 from me!
    Edited by JohnnyQuantum on June 29, 2016 10:20PM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We've got mind shriven mounts, nightmare mounts, frost mounts and zombie mounts but nothing for the characters that walk in the light! None of the special mounts go with the templar (paladin, priest, etc) theme and the standard mounts are blah.

Any chance of a holy/light mount for those of us who aren't thieves and murderers? A unicorn with light shooting out of its butt, perhaps?

Don't you think any normal horse is fine?
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    svartorn wrote: »

Because of the lack of Aedric meddling in Nirn, I think we have a bigger chance of getting something Meridia-themed (therefore, still Daedric, but more on the "good" side). Unless it is, as you said, only "Aedric-themed" and not really something that directly comes from them.

She's more Magne-ge than Daedra as far as I'm concerned. I think mortal definitions of entities that powerful are a part of their problem, and a lack of capacity to be able to properly understand them. For instance the question is are Shor and Auriel really different, or just head and tail of the same Satakal? While Meridia can be harsh, you can't possibly think that Akatosh is gentle. The Aedra aren't without their flaws either, they're just responsible for the making of Nirn. Meridia might have been favorable to their efforts, and placed in the heavens specifically to counteract the Daedra, and that is my suspicion. Azura on the other hand I flat out don't trust, something isn't right with that one considering her ties to Boethiah and Mephala.
    Edited by dodgehopper_ESO on June 29, 2016 10:18PM
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still want a bf3f4c4e4cbc909f957f939bb6bc7cc6.jpg
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    Im in
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    I want a mammoth full size mount ;) with trample attacks. Or a midget
  • BKTHNDR
    BKTHNDR
    ✭✭✭

Don't you think any normal horse is fine?

Nope! Hence the "standard mounts are blah" part.

• Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean, you want a golden horse!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFeddicO24qMq8GREvz9WjIvrgaOTV_RN8xLa5djnUFh3sOxife08DQSph
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »

Okay, I just have to say, even I want that.
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »
    Leandor wrote: »

Okay, I just have to say, even I want that.

Even as a plush toy it would be awesome.