The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is this a joke?

vivisectvib16_ESO
vivisectvib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Why can we not get word from a Community Manager in regard to what is going on with the issues post-DB on PS4? Broken Dungeon Finder. Copious amounts of crashing, stuttering, pop-in, and lag. Like, come on. This is beyond ridiculous and seriously the complete OPPOSITE of "customer service" - get your s**t together, ZOS.
Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on June 28, 2016 8:09PM
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Broken dungeon finder, I meant..
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They've posted about it here on the forums and addressed it on ESO live: they're working on it, the certification process on console makes it take longer.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen nothing in this PS4-specific forum. I see plenty of responses on the XBox side, which is not the console I use.. would be nice to have a specific PS4 related response from someone with a Z icon in their name...
    Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on June 28, 2016 8:13PM
  • jaymati
    jaymati
    Right at the top of this ps4 specific forum, the First topic you see , They addresse it this week , also like the other poster said they talked about it on ESO live.
    Edited by jaymati on June 29, 2016 8:41AM
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks - I legit didn't see that sticky and was looking for specific 'Z' marked replies to the bug report threads. Also, I don't watch ESO live.. They should really add a notice to the login screen of the game as there are no doubt countless console players who never touch these forums or the ESO live broadcasts.
  • RunningGargle
    RunningGargle
    Soul Shriven
    I subbed to eso plus right when Dark Brotherhood released on ps4 and it has been downright unplayable. Constant crashing with framerate issues on top of a bugged dungeon finder. I'd appreciate a refund for subscribing because their product is almost unplayable. Doubt that will happen but I feel like I wasted 15 bucks on something that I can barely play. They should have tested this more before it was released. Such a shame.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My official response from ZOS as a "workaround" to fix the random dungeon grouping wax to group with 3 friends and manually enter the dungeon. Yeah. Facepalm central.
  • jaymati
    jaymati
    Thanks - I legit didn't see that sticky and was looking for specific 'Z' marked replies to the bug report threads. Also, I don't watch ESO live.. They should really add a notice to the login screen of the game as there are no doubt countless console players who never touch these forums or the ESO live broadcasts.

I agree they should login screen would be a good place for this type of responses considering not a lot of people watch ESO live and come to this forums also their twitter looks like is only for announcing stuff from the crown store...