Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an active guild

MEBengalsFan2001
MEBengalsFan2001
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi All,

I am not new to ESO or to playing MMO. I understand the importance of how a good guild, league or clan can make all the difference in a player experience in a game like ESO.

My MMO experience first.

I have played many MMOs but the one I played the most has been DCUO. I started playing DCUO alone for the first 4 month and eventually join my first league (guild). I stayed with my first league for 3 month and left due to inactivity. From there I join a more active league and did what I could to help the league and myself grow for 6 months until the league started to decline in activity, only 2 of us on normally. Than in 2015 I started my own league as I was an experienced end game player, with much recruiting and effort I had a good solid league and still to this day we have about 4-6 players on the game daily if not more.

By being a league leader I learned a lot about myself and other players. I know the difference between being carried and simply helping someone achieve something at current level. I know the importance of roles, I normally play non-damage roles. I also like a challenge, therefore I hate being carried.

I am taking a much needed extended break from DCUO as I dislike the direction that the game is headed.

My ESO experience is that I bought the game 2 weeks after launched and play it for a good 5-6 weeks. I reached level 30 and quit late July. I liked the game but a few things bothered me about the game so I quit and back to DCUO. I have been keeping an eye on ESO for updates and the recent updates have piked my interest enough to stop playing DCUO and come back and play ESO.

I started over and currently level 7. My goal is to reach end game and start earning some Champion Points with this character. I am using a female high elf sorceress. My PS game tag is the same as my username here. I am not sure what non-damage role I will play as a Sorceress yet but I do know I do plan to play either a healer or tank.

What I am looking for is an active Guild to talk with to gain some pointers on missions, to help with dungeons and open world areas, and to trade items to help the guild or guild mates out.

I know the last time I played you could be part of 5 guilds; if that is the case, I can still join 4 more guilds.

I will you use this post to decide the 4 guilds I will join.
  • ConquerorsOfTamriel
    Hello, I am running a new guild in the DC however we accept all alliances as we made the guild to have a community going on when the One Tamriel update comes out. Currently we have 5 members but we are posting on multiple social media account's so we should have more members soon. We mainly are doing PVE for now but once we gain more members we will start moving to pvp as well. We also have a group chat so that members and higher tier members (ranks will be explained) can stay connected with each other outside of the guild. If you're interested then my kik and psn is Sappersteins
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I am running a new guild in the DC however we accept all alliances as we made the guild to have a community going on when the One Tamriel update comes out. Currently we have 5 members but we are posting on multiple social media account's so we should have more members soon. We mainly are doing PVE for now but once we gain more members we will start moving to pvp as well. We also have a group chat so that members and higher tier members (ranks will be explained) can stay connected with each other outside of the guild. If you're interested then my kik and psn is Sappersteins

Sorry, I'm looking for a guild that has most of its players in ALDMERI DOMINION.
    Edited by MEBengalsFan2001 on June 29, 2016 6:12PM
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    We are Shadows of Eternal Night. We are everything that you described what you wanted in a guild and more. We are AD alliance. If you are interested in chatting with us to see what we are like then you can message Mercedes180 (guild master).
    Jamchurch3 (guild officer), Arcbow29 (guild officer) or myself (thoatin) guild lacky. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The other option is to join our guild right away and then get a feel for who we are.
    We help people as much as we can in all aspects of the game (leveling, crafting, gear acquisition, trails, achievements and so on). I hope that you will consider us as one of your choices. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gracous wrote: »
    Hi,
    We are Shadows of Eternal Night. We are everything that you described what you wanted in a guild and more. We are AD alliance. If you are interested in chatting with us to see what we are like then you can message Mercedes180 (guild master).
    Jamchurch3 (guild officer), Arcbow29 (guild officer) or myself (thoatin) guild lacky. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The other option is to join our guild right away and then get a feel for who we are.
    We help people as much as we can in all aspects of the game (leveling, crafting, gear acquisition, trails, achievements and so on). I hope that you will consider us as one of your choices. Look forward to hearing from you.

I'm interested in joining your guild but the game I have been waiting to hit PS4 finally got a release date this month. I'm not sure how much ESO I will play once that game launches. I am not even sure with my current schedule how much time I have to invest this week into ESO. I was planning on playing some more ESO but things have come up reducing my playing time and now I am ready to invest into the game launching later this month.

I am once again foiled by my own desire of playing other games without really giving ESO a chance to shine.

• Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    If you change your mind we will be glad to have you when you have more time. We are a casual guild and people can progress at their own rate. We have characters at all levels and progress at different rates. We value real life over game life. So, when you are ready send us a message and would be glad to have you.