The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Minor but Annoying Bugs in Pledge quests

baratron
baratron
✭✭✭✭✭
Attention: @ZOS_Finn and the Dungeon Team,

Here's footage of a couple of minor bugs in Pledges.

Veteran City of Ash:
"Completed: Defeat Valkyn Skoria after Reading the Frigid Tome"... except we're nowhere near Valkyn Skoria. Higher resolution version at Twitch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev4Au0w4sAA

Direfrost Keep:
"Completed: Slay Drodda's Creatures in Direfrost Keep", but we've only killed Teethnasher the Frostbound. Higher resolution version at Twitch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJK2j8Qq7bU

These bugs have been in the Pledge quests for many months and they really are quite annoying. Virtually every Pledge quest has one, I'll provide footage of the others when they come up.
Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • xlWASP
    xlWASP
    I think it's great you're bug reporting but I'm 99% sure it falls on deaf ears.

This game has been caked w bugs and glitches since launch. I can name a half dozen, right now, that have existed since the launch of the game.

ZoS is only interested in releasing new content. Not fixing what exists, unless it's a major break in the game.

Yeah. I'm ranting. I'm bitter. I love TES. But ZoS' lack of interest in actually fixing what already exists -- annoys the hell out of me.

Just use the in-game bug reporting system. The devs will prob pay attention to that first before coming to a forum and being proactive w their community. God forbid.

Btw, I do know they get on the forms ONCE IN A WHILE. But it could be more. A lot more. Look at EvE Online. Massive cult following bc Devs listen, interact, and fix the game. Hence, why it's still around after 13 years.
    Templar, Champion 130+ PC NA