The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to Dungeons

SocialAssassin
SocialAssassin
✭✭✭
I am new to Dungeon's , and I get that you can "queue" up a dungeon. But my question is this? Once you do "queue" one up, how long do you have to wait? And another thing, do you automatically teleport to "said" dungeon like in DCUO ? Or do you have to be in the vicinity of say Spindelclutch as an example. Thanks:)
Edited by SocialAssassin on June 29, 2016 2:00AM
“I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once group finder gets you a group it will prompt you to travel to the dungeon and you can teleport in that way.

Group finder is more miss then hit at the moment, it's improved on console the past few days but it still isn't great.

If your a tank and healer it'll find you a group rather quickly, if you queue in as a DPS, the wait times are rather long. This is due to the fact that every man and his dog has a DPS character.

One more thing. Do everybody a favour and set yourself as a tank or healer ONLY if you can do these roles.

Good luck.
    Edited by MattT1988 on June 29, 2016 2:33AM
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    OK, thanks:) For the advice , I will keep it in mind. I think that is a "mmo trope" that every man and his Dog has a dps character:P It would nice to see a mmo in the future , get completely away from "roles" I don't know how well that would work in a mmo? But it would be rather , interesting to see.
    Edited by SocialAssassin on June 29, 2016 3:35AM
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What platform are you on? PC, console?
    Also which server? NA or EU?
    Edited by MattT1988 on June 30, 2016 3:55AM