The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for active trader guild. NA/DC

Kholty22
Kholty22
✭✭✭
I have lots to offer. Lvl 50 BSMithing,Clothier, and Wworking. 8 traits on all WW, and 7+ on clothier and bs. So, I can make the goods and sell plenty. Very active. I play almost every weekend and when I can during the week. Friendly player looking to help everyone make some gold! I love dungeons and pvp too btw. Thanks.
Psn: zolten1130
  • ConquerorsOfTamriel
    Hello, I'm running a new guild for all types of players. Currently we have 4 members however we started the guild yesterday with 2 and we're advertising on multiple social media accounts. We mainly are DC but we made the guild to have a little community when One Tamriel comes out. We play mostly PVE at the moment however once we get more members we'll play pvp as well. We have a group chat on an app called kik so that we can stay in touch outside of the guild. My psn and kik is Sappersteins if you're interested