The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XB1-NA: Can't load into game. Stuck in Wrothgar

Vercingetorix
Vercingetorix
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't load my game, or if I do, the game crashes within seconds of loading. I can't leave and all my stuff is on this character. I have only 1 character. I literally cannot play the game. ZoS, I don't ask for much - but you could please do your job?
“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me I got lucky and it loaded hours later ....Never go into Orsinium ever if u have writs go in from shatul wayshrine
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're moving this thread to the Xbox One Support forum.

While we're in the process of investigating this issue, you should submit a ticket so our support team can assist you with the character who is stuck.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VodkaVixen1979
    VodkaVixen1979
    ✭✭✭
    Until ZOS gets to your ticket....???? Keep trying during non-prime-time hours. If you manage to load, try entering Cyrodiil vs. wayshrining out, it is less likely to crash. Took me two hours to get out last night, but I got it. Then I just wayshrined from Cyrodiil to where I needed to go. It is a huge hassle, and shouldn't be necessary, but is probably faster than ZOS customer service.
  • N_Dub_9591
    Happened to me I got lucky and it loaded hours later ....Never go into Orsinium ever if u have writs go in from shatul wayshrine

I have been using the Shatul wayshrine for writs since January. But now since Dark Brotherhood release, at least 2 out of 8 characters crash EVERYDAY when trying to leave at the Shatul wayshrine after turning in writs. I have gave up on writs for the time being.

One character got stuck in the crashing while loading cycle for NINE days before customer service finally moved my character. I replied to the first auto response, for my ticket, numerous times and it still took them nine days.

These issues and the little help received with them are completely unacceptable at this point..
  • zadori1975
    Dont worry, some on the European server as well.
  • HELLB0UNDH0UND
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    We're moving this thread to the Xbox One Support forum.

While we're in the process of investigating this issue, you should submit a ticket so our support team can assist you with the character who is stuck.

Really?!?! Because I've sent four emails/tickets so far and received no response, other than the automated "here's a link with steps to follow to try and fix your issue" which obviously isn't working. Kinda baffled that I pay you fine folks $15 a month to *** on me.
    Max CP, 11 explicitly average characters on XB1 NA