The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

xbox1 continous crashing, lag and FPS drop

americansteel
americansteel
✭✭✭✭
title

non stop

all zones

can not do pvp
NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
LAG
LOAD SCREENS
DONE
  • Mimeq
    Mimeq
    ✭✭
    Yeh, me too :/ it's really annoying and it seems to get worse when i'm with pet (winged twilight, that btw has a very annoying flap of its wings)
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    Join the club
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Malsidius wrote: »
    Join the club

its gotten worse a week after DB
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah the crashes are bad I literally log in do the daily black sacraments and then play something else haven't PVPed since the 24th. I wonder if the server maintenance will do anything or if well have to wait on a patch?
    Edited by RebornV3x on June 28, 2016 6:50PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • DinOwned
    DinOwned
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we get an update on this issue? The game is nearly unplayable on Xbox One right now, I assume PS4 as well. Thanks!
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I opened a ticket on it this morning:

"I have been an ESO+ subscriber for the last several months without major problems. However, since the Dark Brotherhood patch was released, I have been getting constant crashes, freezes, FPS drops, and long delays in having characters and players "pop-in" to their assigned places. Dark shadowy outlines of players are everywhere and it takes a least ten minutes for in-game bankers and merchants to appear when I am standing right in front of them. These issues are present everywhere; however, they are most present in the DLC zones. Last night, I ran the Undaunted pledge with my guildmates, but were unable to complete it. We crashed several times in the middle of boss fights and had severe lag spikes. At times, we were being attacked by "invisible" enemies. This is completely unacceptable.

I feel like I was ripped off this month. I paid $15 to receive poor quality service and a game that is basically unplayable. I want to either be refunded this month's subscription fee or to be compensated in some other way for my inconvenience. Bear in mind that I have a subscription renewal coming up on July 1st (3 days) and I will cancel my subscription before then if I have not heard back from support and/or I am not satisfied with your response."

Edited by The_Lex on June 28, 2016 7:02PM
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight I was sent to the dashboard at least 10 times. I logged off. It's ridiculous.