Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Fast ways to earn gold

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
How can i earn gold fast. I find it hard getting 20k
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legerdemain

Steal everything worth 40 gold or more and Fence it, you will soon have your 20K. If you need to bump Legerdemain to 2 for the passive that lets you Fence more per day, then steal provisioning Ingredients and Launder those to help level Legerdemain.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Azor_Ahaii
    Azor_Ahaii
    ✭✭✭
    Sell skooma
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    As @Nestor says stealing is a good way of making some gold. I find pickpocketing gives a higher percentage of 100 gold items but takes longer and carries more risk, if you have the thieves guild dlc you can also do it as part of a repeatable quest for a bit extra from the quest reward
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor is spot on as ever. I do writs for a daily gold trickle, steel the things, sell the things. Join a trading guild and sell stuff too or buy cheap sell high if ur a Del Boy
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    Grab the DB DLC and start woe'ing everybody quietly in a city until your inventory is full, then sell it to the Fence at any thieves place.
  • Hartagon
    Hartagon
    ✭✭✭
    How did you get veteran rank 8 and not even have 20k gold? I am like halfway through Cadwell's Silver which is like VR5 or something and I have 180k gold...

I have never sold one item on the auction house and I deconstruct everything but ornate items that drops to raise my crafting... Literally just junk drops and quest rewards got me to that point.
  • saps101
    saps101
    Farm leather whilst grinding, refine for yellows and sell it and the upgrade mats. Farm herbs and sell columbine at 900ea (xbox eu), and sell everything you loot. If you have maxed your clothing skill you can farm rubedo leather in orsinium and sell for 20k a stack atm.
    For the love of God, fix group finder.

Xbox EU

o Slaughterer x
  • SilasMurder
    Search guild traders for the random dropped items with the new Profitable? enchantment or trait not sure which one. Green I believe drops at 4% more gold. Make a full set and get the improved as high as possible. Then, dungeon and delve(craglorn) till you get what you need. If your high level; it wont take long. The only hang up would be is having mats to improve items. If you spec your champion points to treasure hunter that would be helpful as well. Thieving is great, if you have great hiding and passives put into it. Otherwise you risk getting caught and the trouble of getting pounded by guards. Good luck grinding!
  • LadyHeloise
    LadyHeloise
    ✭✭✭
    If you can join a decent trading guild and sell your unwanted stuff that way I would recommend it. I only joined one the day before yesterday (joining was quick and access to selling functionality immediate) and made 8k in the first few hours (up to 25k overall! Seems like a lot :) as I've always been relatively poor too).
    Edited by LadyHeloise on June 28, 2016 6:33PM
    PC-EU.