Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flawless Maelstrom Run with no achievement and title given

MattCWx
MattCWx
Soul Shriven
youtube.com/watch?v=0urTircI63U

There's proof on my nightblade, this is the second time it has happened on this character and I have not gotten it. At this point I don't think it will ever give me it because it's bugged. Please award this character the achievement, this is pretty frustrating.

North America/Xbox
Gamer tag: MattCWx
Character: Tater My Tots
  • MattCWx
    MattCWx
    Soul Shriven
    ?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you either logged out or crashed while inside the arena.

You cannot leave Vet Maelstrom Arena (besides porting to wayshrine so you can save soul gems) while going for a leaderboard/flawless run.

• Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    Looks like you either logged out or crashed while inside the arena.

You cannot leave Vet Maelstrom Arena (besides porting to wayshrine so you can save soul gems) while going for a leaderboard/flawless run.

Which is unfortunate, because it is not possible to not crash at some point in vmsa. This is not an exaggeration. It is absurd, and it completely destroys all leader board and flawless runs.
    Edited by Trenia on June 28, 2016 9:09AM
  • MattCWx
    MattCWx
    Soul Shriven
    I did not leave the arena. As the video shows, I got a score. Can't get a score if you leave.
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Same happened to me post DB update on xb1. Support basically told me to kick rocks. Have done a lot of research on the forums and they can't award the title. Welcome to the club
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue now.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions