Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

[PC|EU|AD] Look for guild

Valoryan
Valoryan
Soul Shriven
Hi all!

Me and a friend of mine come back to Tamriel after a year... we left due to the lack of a solid group of adventures so we'd like to find a nice guild to recover the lost time, find a nice group whereby do dungeons, trials, pvp... find a guild, I mean!

We cannot promise to be always logged in - we have an age xD - but we can assure to be present in scheduled events.

If you need a dd-tank sorc and a dd nightblade, whistle us!

We played many mmo so we know the audiochat (we discovered Discord <3 ), the applications and so on :p we play in CET-time zone.
Edited by Valoryan on June 27, 2016 6:38PM
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    *** whistles *** :)

Check out our thread and drop me a line if interested.

• Gandamir
    Gandamir
    ✭✭✭
    First Kohort would welcome you with open arms. Feel free to message me in game (@Gandamir) for an invite to join.

We don't do scheduled runs yet, but we gather groups based on whomever is online at the time for Dungeons (Random/Silver/Gold), Trials, as well as some PvP. Team Speak is available for voice comms, both social and activities.
  • JasminaChillibeaner
    Hi Valoryan!

I'm a co-leader of The Adventurers League, we're a large multi-alliance guild who run most of our events on EP (until One Tamriel goes live).
    We secure good traders each week, have a full calendar of group events and our chat is active, friendly and helpful.
    If you'd like to join please message me ingame, my UserID is @JasminaChillibeaner.

See you around Tamriel!
    PC/EU/EP
    Leader of Constellation
    PvE Templar Healer and Achievement Hunter