Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Longest queue time

Malsidius
Malsidius
✭✭✭
So far, the longest queue for a dungeon has been 47 minutes...and I'm q'd for everything. Typically, I q as a healer. But I can honestly say that I can fill all roles as a Maglar. But I thought they were making improvements to the dungeon finder systems. Seems worse than ever, and coupled with the constant crashing I've only been able to run a single dungeon today.
  • anaxes16
    anaxes16
    Soul Shriven
    Same they owe be about 1.2mil XP cant run ***..
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    This is so frustrating, because I honestly think the concept of the game has value but I can't explore this value if I can't play the game. I'm either waiting to q up, loading for an unusually long time or crashing. I don't believe that I've been able to play more than an hour with no issues.
  • Ninjapenguin
    Ninjapenguin
    Soul Shriven
    As DPS I have sat in que for a hour and a half.... Rediculous
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    That is quite ridiculous, and I don't blame people anymore for not queuing in their respective roles. While most of the content normal content is easy enough to play any role - often I'm in a group to level a particular skill and would prefer to play the role I'm best suited for (healer) because the party would be more effective if I wasn't DPS'n or tanking. But if everyone starts to Q up as every role then I'm sure this will have an impact on the Q times as well.
  • korey175ub17_ESO
    Malsidius wrote: »
    So far, the longest queue for a dungeon has been 47 minutes...and I'm q'd for everything. Typically, I q as a healer. But I can honestly say that I can fill all roles as a Maglar. But I thought they were making improvements to the dungeon finder systems. Seems worse than ever, and coupled with the constant crashing I've only been able to run a single dungeon today.

My longest is 3 hours but eventually just get kicked to the dashboard.
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭

My longest is 3 hours but eventually just get kicked to the dashboard.

I swear, that has to be the absolute worst. It almost seems pointless, and ruins the social experience. Most of the friends that I have on ESO I met from doing randoms.
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    So now that I can actually Q up occasionally, seems we can never find a replacement when a player drops or goes offline. Now if it takes an hour to get into a dungeon, then it should be seconds to get a replacement.
  • korey175ub17_ESO
    So now that I can actually Q up occasionally, seems we can never find a replacement when a player drops or goes offline. Now if it takes an hour to get into a dungeon, then it should be seconds to get a replacement.

The sad thing is I still que everytime I log in. Still have yet to see a group formed since DB. Hoping the patch tomorrow fixes some of this. Not sure how they could leave this broke for so long. Or maybe u have been spoiled by Square Enix games. I do miss FFXIV. Even more so when having these issues. My poor green Chocobo.... Still in the FC stables...
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    I did not get a chance to play yesterday - but for some reason my expectations remain low. I last played on 7/5/16 and all I did was sit in the Q until the game inevitably crashed to the home screen, which just resulted in me watching a movie on netflix - I figured why even bother logging back in.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2hours plus on 3 different characters last week for roles (healer, Tank and DPS separately)

I actually never got a group from the initial update until the patch.....after the patch I did get two but the waits aren't short.(30 mins - 45 mins)
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on July 8, 2016 2:08PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    Just as I had suspected...the Qs are still long, and some of the dungeons are still laggy. Yesterday I Qd for at least 2 or 3 hours, I never got in.