Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Maw of Lorkhaj Trial Thread Xbox One

Mrcreightonc
Mrcreightonc
Soul Shriven
Welcome to the Xbox one Maw of Lorkhaj Thread . Here fellow Xbox one players looking to compete in this trial can meet other Veteran players and Make new friends and guild buddies. My official Gamertag is Mr Creighton C.Feel free to msg me here or on console and I will respond Asap.
  • Raaahhhyyynn
    Trying to do the trial too. GT: Skeptickz v16 dps sorc
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can add me always looking for some semi serious people to run trials with
    GT: RebornV3x
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    XB1 EU Tamriel Trading Company recruiting for vMoL

GT - djantbowman for a Guild Invite.
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • Fignutz821
    Fignutz821
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just looking to get a completion for it right now and get mechanics of this trial down, I have a Templar healer, sorc dps, and dk tank/stam dps, I also have a magicka nb soon to be v16 also (hits like a Mack truck). gamer tag same as username here.
    CR 561+
    LV 50 Nord Dk tank/stam DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 High Elf Sorc DPS (flawless)
    LV 50 Argonian Templar Helaer (yes its a lizard, SMH)
    LV 50 Breton NB magicka DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 Imperial Stamplar (Jabicus)
    LV 50 khajit Stamblade (Panthrro from the thunder cats)
    LV 50 Redguard stamsorc (stormproof/AD spy)
    LV 50 Dark Elf Magic DK (stormproof/ DC spy)

All characters are NA EP xbox1 (I bleed red)
  • Raaahhhyyynn
    XB1 NA AD

V16 DPS SORC

GT: SKEPTICKZ
  • USMCAggie0351
    USMCAggie0351
    ✭✭
    Trying to do the trial. V16 templar, xb1, NA, AD. message me anytime!
  • Thejace15
    Thejace15
    Soul Shriven
    i am a dragonknight DPS looking for a group to do the vet version i am VET 14 i will be on around 5pm eastern time message me on xbox if u need an extra hand

P.S. I am in Aldermi Dominion
    Edited by Thejace15 on May 3, 2016 6:26PM
  • Faewn
    Faewn
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to run the Maw on vet! 2 VR16 one nightblade dps and one dragonknight tank (can dps if needed) NA server, Xbox one :# my gamer is PainDaArse and his is Schwety baws... Would like to run together if possible :D thanks guys!!!
    Edited by Faewn on May 12, 2016 5:40PM
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll join a group for the Maw.

I have a VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer that has a DPS build for one bar, and a pure Healer build for the other.

I'm available to run most any Saturday or Sunday (just not this Saturday or Sunday as I am moving to a new abode).

My time zone is US Central Time. Xbox One NA.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trying to on vet I'm only vet 9 I'm a dps Stamblade dunmer

I am not a hardcore dungeons guys but I'm up for the challenge and want to unlock the skin. My Gt is CAMER0N9 o is a zero
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    VR16 magicka nightblade looking to do vet maw, i have done it on normal VR16 20 or so times with various guilds, will listen, open to new ideas and willing to learn, i have a open schedule. my gamertag is wolfxspice feel free to contact me at anytime.
    I'm a casual now
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Gamer tag dooderrr looking to do trials and looking for guild
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    As a DPS looking to run vet Maw, most serious guilds will bloodspawn test you and are looking for a 50-65 second kill depending on class. The mechanics are important and avoiding unnecessary deaths are important for the 1st and 2nd bosses, but realistically they are both dps races to an extent. Even when you know exactly what to do and execute perfectly, without very high group dps you'll be risking failure all the time with low damage.
  • kayotiick
    kayotiick
    2 players looking for group to do dungeon. Champion levels 165 and 74. First time runners. Would really appreciate the help. Message Kae
    Edited by kayotiick on June 18, 2016 3:18AM
  • Gwizy420
    Gwizy420
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join in on maw! Stam night-blade CP 381 Xboxone NA EP GT- GDCleary94