The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Group leader/creating a group bug.

Jspradx7
Jspradx7
Soul Shriven
People are unable to join my group when i invite them and can't promote me to leader when I join their group. I saw this issue posted about alot last year for PC people without any resolutions posted but now I am experiancing with my XBONE account. It is only happening with one of my characters the others still work fine. Also, not sure if its related but I am also having the getting dropped in Elden Root issue.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same kind of thing was happening to me the other day. I joined a friends group and she could not promote me to leader. We left the group and then I tried to add her and it kept saying "user denied to join group" when she did not deny.

She shut down the game and still same result. I shut down the game, still same result.

Later on, it did allow me to add her. I might be wrong but I think what she did was shut down her computer completely and it started working.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Jspradx7
    Jspradx7
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the response my friend and I spent 2 hours the other night trying to resolve it and this issue. It has been going on for at least a week, and sadly hard resets didnt work out for us. Such an irrating problem to have.
  • Mishanya
    Mishanya
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I have exactly same problem on PC version, I was looking for this problem with forum search and found your thread, and decided to let you know.
    Wasting time is an important part of life
  • Jspradx7
    Jspradx7
    Soul Shriven
    I sent a ticket in and never got a response but the problem was fixed. My friend had the same thing happen to him and sent in a ticket and it was fixed very quickly, but again without a response to the ticket. I would recommend submitting a ticket then testing every hour or so.
  • Minute_Waltz
    Minute_Waltz
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me as well today, Ive never heard or experienced it before though.
  • ZippyGriffon
    ZippyGriffon
    Soul Shriven
    Happened to me last night as well. I sent a ticket in and I got sent to patch notes. There were some workarounds such as unfriending on the ps4 and friending in game, then sending an invite and starting a guild then sending invites but neither worked. I'd had it happen before but I would resend the invite and it worked. Not this time it would seem.
    Edited by ZippyGriffon on June 27, 2016 3:54PM