The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does anyone know the real answer to whether or not ZOS Customer Support works weekends?

Mureel
Mureel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Many thanks.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your question almost implies they work weekdays
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mickey_Ox wrote: »
    Your question almost implies they work weekdays

I was all 'what?' and then 'Oh! hehe!'
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    They work weekends. I submitted a ticket hours ago and got a response today already. I never seem to have trouble getting replies. I am a NA ps4 player if that makes any difference.
    Edited by Seratopia on June 27, 2016 1:15AM
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get an awesome just for the question. It feels like they really don't no matter what the answer is.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seratopia wrote: »
    They work weekends. I submitted a ticket hours ago and got a response today already. I never seem to have trouble getting replies. I am a NA ps4 player if that makes any difference.

Yes I get replies too but they seem like autoreply spam. It seems like nothing serious is ever DONE on a weekend.