The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is this an acceptable response????

helikaon999
helikaon999
Soul Shriven
So after submitting a support ticket because I have been unable to play the game since purchasing it despite my laptop meeting all the requirements..this is the answer I get from Zenimax. To say that I am disappointed is an understatement!!
Greetings!
We apologize that we have taken so long to get back to you in regards to your technical issue. Due to high ticket volumes, we will be unable to assist you further with this ticket. We understand this may be frustrating, and we are disappointed that we are unable to deliver a Customer Service experience that is up to our desired standards.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wtf is that even possible
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Wtf is that even possible

Look, I got one too:

Response By (Chet) (06/23/2016 04:49 PM)
    Greetings,
    We apologize that we have taken so long to get back to you in regards to your issue. Due to high ticket volumes, we will be unable to assist you further with this ticket. We understand this may be frustrating and we are disappointed that we are unable to deliver a Customer Service experience that is up to our desired standards.
    Please also be sure to visit our help portal where you can search for common issues and subscribe to individual articles for any updates about that information: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com.
    Best Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So after submitting a support ticket because I have been unable to play the game since purchasing it despite my laptop meeting all the requirements..this is the answer I get from Zenimax. To say that I am disappointed is an understatement!!
    Greetings!
    We apologize that we have taken so long to get back to you in regards to your technical issue. Due to high ticket volumes, we will be unable to assist you further with this ticket. We understand this may be frustrating, and we are disappointed that we are unable to deliver a Customer Service experience that is up to our desired standards.

I posted mine too, above. Also search Chet in forum...
    Edited by Mureel on June 26, 2016 3:28PM
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Misarable.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Translation: we don't deem this issue important enough to make an effort, beyond copy-pasting this response and clicking "Send" ;D
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've never played any MMO other than this, so is this normal?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    I've never played any MMO other than this, so is this normal?

They're having a bit of a rough time right now due to poor console performance after DB among other issues. Not that I'm trying to excuse such a customer service response, it's completely unacceptable, but that's the situation.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same response a few days ago on my ticket. :/
  • grantman2013b14_ESO
    WOW that's unbelievable. I have never seen this response before I blame the management team it can't be the individual doing this themselves.
  • VizigothAlaric
    VizigothAlaric
    ✭✭✭
    This is what i got after my game become unplayable with their new patch ;

" After looking into your provided report attachment we have noticed that your graphics card seems to be a mobile card. Unfortunately, mobile graphics cards do not meet ESO's system requirements. As such, there is only limited troubleshooting we can offer.

First, you should ensure your video driver is selecting the correct GPU for ESO by opening either the NVIDIA Control Panel or AMD Catalyst Control Panel and ensuring that ESO64.exe is making use of your primary GPU.

NVIDIA Graphics Cards

1. Right-click on your desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. In the Control Panel, select Manage 3D settings, then click on the Program Settings tab.
    3. Next to the "Select a program to customize" option, click the Add button.
    4. From the pop-up window, navigate to the folder where ESO is installed and select ESO64.exe.
    5. In the "Select the preferred graphics processor for this program" option, open the drop-down menu and select High-performance NVIDIA processor and confirm. "

This is their req ;

MINIMUM:
    Processor: Intel i3 or AMD 3870 generation processors or higher
    Memory: 3 GB RAM
    Graphics: Direct X 11.0 compliant video card with 1GB RAM (NVidia GeForce 460 or AMD Radeon 6850)
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 85 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

RECOMMENDED:
    Processor: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: Direct X 11.0 compliant video card with 2GB RAM (NVidia GeForce GTX 750 or AMD Radeon HD 7850)
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 85 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

This is my specs ;

CPU: 2.4GHz Intel Core i7-4700HQ (quad-core, 6MB cache, up to 3.4GHz with Turbo Boost)
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M (4GB GDDR5 RAM); Intel HD Graphics 4600
    RAM: 16GB DDR3L (2x 8GB, 1,600MHz)
    Storage: 1TB HDD (5,400 rpm with an 8GB SSD cache)

So basically their solution was even on forums written by players...
    And basically solution is buyin a new pc...
    Vizi - PC EU
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭
    well that sucks i send them a email about 4 days ago still no reply so im guessing this it my expected reply?? what a joke
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
    AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
    AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
    User ID=@PURPLE97
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is a lot of things that don't bother me, but poor customer service is something I have a hard time excepting.

Just the other day, I had a problem. Long story short, I have a level 10 character that is a master crafter. I had to reset my points. I went to the alter and paid but none of my points would reset. Yes I get a message "Your points have been reset" but none of them were.

I log out and try it again, same thing.
    I restart my computer, same thing.
    I give up and try it the next day, same thing.
    I fill out a bug report.

What do I do next?

It really sucks that we don't have someone from the company to help us when needed. It is obvious the OPs problem is much more serious than mine. But, it just shows how bad customer support is.

Nobody should have to come here and cry about it, we should have an option in game that allows us to have a live chat with customer service.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings!

in other words "*** you" :smiley: , too bad...
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe they are actually sending this type of reply out to players. I almost fell over when I got one a few days ago.
    Edited by Seravi on June 27, 2016 5:51PM
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

" After looking into your provided report attachment we have noticed that your graphics card seems to be a mobile card. Unfortunately, mobile graphics cards do not meet ESO's system requirements. As such, there is only limited troubleshooting we can offer.

LOL, that's quite a CS response. So I guess my 860M that runs the game just fine doesn't meet their system requirements. Same for my wife's 765M. So everyone who has a laptop now needs to just dump them in the trash and go buy a new desktop or console because you are no longer worthy :open_mouth:

I did need to go change the Nvidia settings to make sure it used the Nvidia driver when using the 64-bit client, but that was no big deal. Took all of a couple of minutes and it was up and running the game in Ultra high settings, despite what the CS rep says :)

• AmakarGranaen
    AmakarGranaen
    ✭✭✭
    NO, THIS IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE RESPONSE.
    Cthulhu is coming, look busy
  • VizigothAlaric
    VizigothAlaric
    ✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »

LOL, that's quite a CS response. So I guess my 860M that runs the game just fine doesn't meet their system requirements. Same for my wife's 765M. So everyone who has a laptop now needs to just dump them in the trash and go buy a new desktop or console because you are no longer worthy :open_mouth:

I did need to go change the Nvidia settings to make sure it used the Nvidia driver when using the 64-bit client, but that was no big deal. Took all of a couple of minutes and it was up and running the game in Ultra high settings, despite what the CS rep says :)

Well i was playin in High settings was just fine but now i am getting 6 8 fps while in trial or something. How's your cpu temp while in game ? And how often u clean your fans i wonder ? Cuz it seems i am the only person who cant manage to play properly atm...
    Edited by VizigothAlaric on June 27, 2016 3:24PM
    Vizi - PC EU