The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PC / NA) People can't see my text chat?

ACHILLES 343i
ACHILLES 343i
✭✭✭
Hello,

For some reason no one is able to see my text chat; whether it be whispers or zone, etc. Does anyone know of a fix for this?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    If you haven't already, please submit a ticket so our support team can assist you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ACHILLES 343i
    ACHILLES 343i
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    If you haven't already, please submit a ticket so our support team can assist you.

So, I opened a ticket and this was my answer...

Greetings!
    We apologize that we have taken so long to get back to you in regards to your technical issue. Due to high ticket volumes, we will be unable to assist you further with this ticket. We understand this may be frustrating, and we are disappointed that we are unable to deliver a Customer Service experience that is up to our desired standards.

Are you guys really not able to look into something as major, like not being able to talk in-game?

I'll give it a few more days, but after that I won't be subbing without a resolution to this.
  • ACHILLES 343i
    ACHILLES 343i
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I have found the problem. The account itself is unable to chat in zone, whispers, and cannot send mail.

I know the problem is the account and nothing to do with my network settings, or my computer.

I bought a brand new game key just to test this theory. Are you guys able to shed any light on why my main account is essentially communication blocked, because I went through a lot of exhaustion to root this out?

......... thanks ............
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I am so sorry about that Achille 343i, I've checked to make sure your ticket is assigned to the team that can resolve this for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ACHILLES 343i
    ACHILLES 343i
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, thanks a lot DaryaK.

Yeah, the new ticket I put in has a lot of information about the problem. Mainly about how the new account I bought is able to access everything fine, but my main one is not.

It seems to be most of the social features such as: Talking in chat, sending mail, and even shopping at the guild traders.

- I read about the @ names having special characters can cause this sometimes, but I don't know if that is the issue here.