The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a way to get the wrothgar lady to stop following me around?

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
She's kind of stalking me. I don't want it in my journal until I plan to go there.
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's kind of stalking me. I don't want it in my journal until I plan to go there.

Are you talking about the quest to go to Wrothgar? That will always be there in every major city. After a while you just ignore it.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • GCypher87
    GCypher87
    ✭✭✭
    You accept and complete the quest. Otherwise she'll keep stalking you.
    PC: @Cyffr
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude just take her to dinner already, I'm sure she's nice.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    I wanna kill her. I'll get there when I get there
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The title of this thread made me think of the Adoring Fan from Oblivion.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That aint a lady...
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She isn't supposed to follow you anymore...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's following me everywhere. When I show up at a new area, there she is. I don't want to take the quest until I feel like doing it or I get bogged down with too many quests and spend too much time running through them to get to the right one I want.
  • Martinus72
    Martinus72
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just accept the quest for your peace of mind, you don't have to go there until you decide to do so.