The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't apply crafted armor enchantments to crafted armor

efroh
efroh
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this (if so, let me know). I'm experiencing an issue where I'm unable to enchant enchant crafted yellow armor with crafted yellow armor runes (stamina). This problem started yesterday and I just made a new set and I'm having the same issue again. I have both the armor and the runes in my inventory and when I try to enchant the armor I get the error message stating that I don't have any runes that can be apply to the armor. I tried switching the armor and runes to another toon, but that toon has the same issue. I've deactivated all add-ons - didn't fix it. Is this a bug or am doing something else wrong? These are armor, not jewelry or weapons runes.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    efroh wrote: »
    Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this (if so, let me know). I'm experiencing an issue where I'm unable to enchant enchant crafted yellow armor with crafted yellow armor runes (stamina). This problem started yesterday and I just made a new set and I'm having the same issue again. I have both the armor and the runes in my inventory and when I try to enchant the armor I get the error message stating that I don't have any runes that can be apply to the armor. I tried switching the armor and runes to another toon, but that toon has the same issue. I've deactivated all add-ons - didn't fix it. Is this a bug or am doing something else wrong? These are armor, not jewelry or weapons runes.

Okay "Yellow with Yellow" but what is the Item Level of the Armor and what is the Item level the Glyphs can be applied to.

With the DB DLC, the ranges for Glyphs have changed and that's the only idea I can think of (Item+Glyph level mismatch) that should cause that problem. If its not that then I would expect its a bug and needs tech support help.

• efroh
    efroh
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    efroh wrote: »

Okay "Yellow with Yellow" but what is the Item Level of the Armor and what is the Item level the Glyphs can be applied to.

With the DB DLC, the ranges for Glyphs have changed and that's the only idea I can think of (Item+Glyph level mismatch) that should cause that problem. If its not that then I would expect its a bug and needs tech support help.

Crap that's it - I made 150 CP armor and the glyphs are 160 CP. I am an idiot and thanks so much for clearing up my problem! Really appreciate your help!