Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haven't played for about 8 months, major changes?

oneshot_onekill
Hi, i haven't played eso for about 8 months. I seen what they are doing with the game (one tamriel) and it really interests me. I want to start playing again, but I don't know what they have changed from last 8 months. Could someone sum up any major changes that have happened since last november? You don't have to mention any small changes nor explain how one tamriel works. I logged in recently and had a bunch of skill points to spend, but I still had my other skill points assigned (so it didn't look like it had reset). Thanks
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I would look here on the official website, in the News section, starting with:

Community -> News -> All and look back over the last 8 months. If that's too much for you the News section can further be broken down into sub-categories. 'Announcements' and 'Development' would get you back up to speed, though for a thorough understanding on all you've missed check out the 'Patch Notes' sub-category too.
    Edited by Rev Rielle on June 25, 2016 8:53AM
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say the most major change they did is getting rid of veteran levels. Basically you lvl up to 50 and from there its just Champion Points, up to 501 if I am not mistaken. This will make it easier to bring characters to a max level without the boring grinding with vet levels.
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie