The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Lower the price of bags and mounts upgrades

Gabrielbg
Gabrielbg
Soul Shriven
Cut in half the price of bags and mounts upgrades in crown store nobody buys it and everyone should be able to upgrade 2 atributes of riding skills per day.
This makes the game slows to enjoy (180 days is a lot), you guys should make a lot of money with dlcs...
Edited by Gabrielbg on June 25, 2016 11:19AM
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah I think the crown price of bags and mount upgrades are in a fair place atm. ZOS should be able to make money off of these items and they are just convenience items. I'd rather them charge a premium for convenience items then allowing wallet warriors run away with the game.

Just my two cents.
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the price is cut in half, I'd like to get back half the gold I spent in game to max everything. ;)

No seriously, you should be happy they put that in the Crown Store. Mounts upgrades give you a small advantage in PvP when you're trying to flee or run through hostile players, the price is fair, wait 20 hours or pay or wait for a sale.

Besides why should you pay half the price from now on when, before you, players paid those at full price in gold or crowns?
    Edited by Neirymn on June 25, 2016 8:02PM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of things in the game are frustrating. Everyone would prefer faster horse training. However, ESO is to entertain us AND make a profit for zos. It would be silly of them to lower prices on high priced items if players buy them. Look how many dropped 4k crowns on the Black Magic Cat. What you ask will never happen. Learn to embrace the suck.Put it in the back of your mind and get on with enjoying the game.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Gabrielbg
    Gabrielbg
    Soul Shriven
    Well at least people with ESO Plus should be able to upgrade 2 atributes of riding skills per day.
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gabrielbg wrote: »
    Well at least people with ESO Plus should be able to upgrade 2 atributes of riding skills per day.

This could be nice. :)
    Edited by Neirymn on June 25, 2016 10:00PM
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gabrielbg wrote: »
    Cut in half the price of bags and mounts upgrades in crown store nobody buys it and everyone should be able to upgrade 2 atributes of riding skills per day.
    This makes the game slows to enjoy (180 days is a lot), you guys should make a lot of money with dlcs...

Funny, I've upgraded numerous characters spent hundreds of dollars doing so, and deleted many of those characters... ZOS has made a LOT of money from me and other people as well. That's when people were saying, 'nobody will buy the assistants at that price' and I bought both and I've seen a LOT of people with at least one of them. So just because YOU don't like the price doesn't mean other people aren't willing to pay them.
    Edited by ADarklore on June 25, 2016 11:33PM
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****