The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sorc Rebuild

ronin_blades
Hello I just returned from a long break from playing, I got the new DLC's and played them still working on Dark Brotherhood

I am ready to make a end-game armor set, but I really dont know what to go for... The DLC's bought alot of new sets into play, and I am sure there are good dropped sets as well.
Currently my armor and weapon are just what ever I had but my necklace and two rings are both Champ 160 Purple Ring of Willpower/Necklace of WIllpower, which I assume is a good set, I like them atleast

How should my armor/weapon go (included with traits) I do mainly damage, and I throw out afew heals here and there if so Required in a dungeon.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well most people like: Kragernac (sp?), Julianos, and Twice born star for crafted sets along with Magnus secondary

And infallible, overwhelming (in some builds)... um I'm draiwng blanks for dropped sets.

Willpower is a good set for jewelry, esp when using crafted sets.

For PvE definitely divines, and I use the infused on chest head and legs all magicka glyphs.

That's just a starting point many builds have different sets :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good PVE set is 2x Molag Kena helm and shoulders 5x Law of Julianos and 3x Willpower Jewelry 1 neck and 2 rings if you can't get Molag Kena you could do 2x or even 3x Torugs Pact for spell damage or Seducer for more regen for weapons you'll want to do Destruction Staff and Resto Staff

and as said above"For PvE definitely divines, and I use the infused on chest head and legs all magicka glyphs."
    Edited by RebornV3x on June 25, 2016 12:46AM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok low key try innerlight bound armour and use a maelstrom destro 4 shadow dancer 2 kags one kena and a kags resto. Even 5 elegant. You will have 50k magic and hit people so hard that you wont really need sheilds but on back bar slot annulment healing ward and conjured fron bar curse frag force pulse streak on overload bar
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You already have the hardest set to aquire; willpower, so the rest should be easy. For pvp 5x kagrenacs hope, 1x kena and 2x torugs works well. If you need more regen you can replace the kena and torugs with 3x arch mage, or 3x magnus, or 3x vicious death, or 3x succession. But 5x kags with 3x willpower is a good start for any pvp build. For pve just replace the 5x kags with 5x julianos or 5x TBS.
    PC | EU
  • ronin_blades
    Alright, Thanks guys :) Its about what I was expecting to build, more or less, a few differences here and there

Should I nirnhone my weapon or make that infused or divines?

Also im not sure how long ago it was, I read they changed how Divines worked? i.e. if you have one piece that gives 5%...and add another it instead gives .5% ... 5% of the 5%..and so on and so forth, is that still valid?
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 Kags/2 Magnus/1 Kena/Mage Mundus for PVE
    That gives you spell damage, quick res, and more damage from Kena, and max Magicka from Magnus and the Mage. Use overload for sustain, keep the dots up.

5 Seducer/3 Magnus/Atronach mundus for PVP. Massive sustain build. Who cares if your frags hit for 500-1000 less damage if you can cast three times as many spells and still never run out of Magicka in a fight?