Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Queue

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
Is this always this slow and bad? Parties missing people, hour long waits or more.... It's a shambles.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this always this slow and bad? Parties missing people, hour long waits or more.... It's a shambles.

No it used to be much better then they "fixed" it. Hopefully they but it back to how it was soon. Currently I just find guildies for the random queue.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you playing on?

I love to tank on PS4. Let me know and add me I will always run something. I might be one of the few with a tanking addiction.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC.
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC.

If the Q times are too bad, as soon as you log in, just Q up and start checking research and finish a few quests in a zone, that 30 min wait will be over. At least that is what I do on PS4. I played on PC at the start and it worked for me, unless your time frame isnt able to do that.

Life can suck as a DPS to Q. But I am sure you can find some good guilds to join up and do them.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, there's definitely a problem with the grouping tool. All roles are getting really long wait times not just DPS and finding a replacement for a group member who left or got kicked is also rather dodgy. Along with several other issues. It's been that way since Dark Brotherhood went live and although it was acknowledged and there was a hotfix plus a patch it's still largely unresolved.
    Edited by Fruitmass on June 25, 2016 2:45AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    we should be reporting this then. I've been in the queue over an hour right now. I've been fishing while I waited and got some perfect roe so I can't complain. That's not a bad way to pass the time, but still, I could be doing dungeons too.