The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Ae'Iou Traders - AD Guild - Any level

GlaceonGuy
GlaceonGuy
✭✭
Our guild is called The Ae'Iou Traders, and, as the name suggests, our goal is to become a successful trading guild. However, since we lack the 50 members required for a guild store, we've taken up new pursuits.

Our main focuses as a guild are group dungeons, and exploring and fighting in Cyrodiil. Often one of us decides "Hey, a dungeon sounds fun" and the rest all tag along, so if you're looking to do some dungeon crawling, we'll always be willing. The same goes for PVP.

Once we reach 50 members, we will be starting up our guild store right away. We have members working in all crafting professions, so creating items for selling should be a breeze. We will also have many unique items, due to our regular dungeon delving.

We currently only have 13 members, with a level range of 1 - 50, so we will welcome anyone who wishes to join.

Our guild heads are all Khajiit, however you do not need to be Khajiit to join us, we just wanted to have a theme.

You don't need to have a headset to join us, but it would be useful to have some sort of fast communication, especially when in dungeons .

If you want to join, either send me a message here, or on xbox (My gamertag is GlaceonGuy).

Our guild is mainly AD based, but we have lower levelled characters in other factions, and of course dungeons are cross faction, so everyone is welcome.

We are now doing fishing trips every other Saturday! They'll be held at 9:45PM GMT, and the location will be announced by the MOTD a few days before, however some weeks they may not take place. Bring your own bait!

Thanks!

NOTE: Don't be afraid to ask your guild members to take part in dungeons and etc.! There's a good chance they're looking to do some :)
Edited by GlaceonGuy on June 23, 2016 9:44AM
  • Laranoye
    Laranoye
    ✭✭✭
    :)

GT - inboundsteve
  • xGoDZEffeCT
    xGoDZEffeCT
    Soul Shriven
    GT - xGoDZ EffeCT
  • ThatSpesh
    ThatSpesh
    Soul Shriven
    GT: ThatSpesh

I'm building up a craft account at the moment, it's my main however craft is my sole focus for the time being. I'm looking for a guild to make friends, explore, have a laugh and a good group of traders :D
  • GlaceonGuy
    GlaceonGuy
    ✭✭
    You have all been added :D
  • munkhof
    munkhof
    Hey mate,
    Gamertag Munken1984, please invite :-)
  • GlaceonGuy
    GlaceonGuy
    ✭✭
    Still taking members.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on June 23, 2016 10:20PM
  • GlaceonGuy
    GlaceonGuy
    ✭✭
    Still looking for members!
  • GlaceonGuy
    GlaceonGuy
    ✭✭
    Still looking for members.
  • ViridisVolpes
    If this guild is still recruiting, I'd love to join :smiley:
    AD khajiit night blade champion lvl138 (atm), have werewolf bites to give away :smile: also, an alt with vampire bites.
    Casual player, played at start, took a break and just starting to get back into the swing of things.
    Gt: ViridisVolpes
    One word case sensitive, if that helps.
    Hope to hear from you soon :smiley: