The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[BANANA RAIDERS] Under new management! (PC/NA)

Cuyler
Cuyler
✭✭✭✭✭
Banana Raiders is under new management. Please see the latest comments here for more info!

✭✭
Banana Raiders,

The Tyrs Paladium guild would like to offer our happy home to all members of your guild. I've heard really good things about you all from DR_Three, and I think we could be a terrific fit for you guys & gals.

We are an active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly and like to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical raid or end game guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On our site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

It's a great time to join Tyrs Paladium. We are in the process of earning our good name in ESO and feel we all could benefit from a Tyrs/Banana Raiders merger. We are having great fortune finding wonderful people. I promise you if you give us a chance , you'll be happy with your decision, and that Camaraderie and Friendship will be the rewards from early on.

I think the camaraderie we are well known for will help ease transition. Let me know if there's ANYTHING we can do to make transitioning easier.

*** We will honor ALL officer positions and upper ranks. Noone starts at the bottom and everyone should get to know everybody in SHORT ORDER! :)

*** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, fill out an application and I'll see to it personally that we get you guys & gals set up immediately!

Travel well Banana Raiders,
Edited by Cuyler on June 24, 2016 10:22PM
Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
"How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Addihul
    Addihul
    ✭✭✭
    This is awesome. Glad to hear more guilds are still running trials.
    Pevara La'Roche - NA / DC - The Order of Mundus - http://orderofmundus.com
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the support @Addihul! >:)
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pro tip: The "good luck joke" is a great way to break the ice at the beginning of a raid.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping to get a few more guildies their first Hardmode this weekend!
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a V-16 sorc and and V-8 Templar that would like to join your guild. You can contact me @FearlessOne_2014 in game.I would love to learn other options of the game.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FearlessOne_2014 I'm at work right now but will gladly send an invite when I get home this evening.
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Cuyler , how goes the recruiting? I'm always happy to see more people doing this. It's kinda been a ghost town lately (the leaderboards that is).
    Edited by Daveheart on October 29, 2015 7:28PM
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't lie @Daveheart it's been going average at best, although it IS working. Nothing like it was back in v1.3 to v1.5 though. There was certainly a lot more player interest back then for sure, but that's exactly why Banana Raiders was started...To raise interest, boldly seek out Bananas who want to become or remain a part of our current trials community and to prepare the expanding ranks in earnest for our next trial!

I'm excited at the results so far and as always, your support is much appreciated :)
    Edited by Cuyler on October 29, 2015 8:30PM
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well from the sound of things we may eventually get non-leaderboard inter-faction trials in addition to the inter-faction pledges and things. It doesn't really solve any problems, but it could add a little element of fun to the old content.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz to all the Banana Raiders on taking #2 AD Hel Ra Citadel last weekly. We've been getting those Hardmode achieves for the new guys too! Great work. >:)
    Edited by Cuyler on December 4, 2015 1:48PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz to all the new members on they're first AA HM completes! Keep up the great work B)
  • chadtrusty_ESO
    chadtrusty_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    If you guys are still actively doing the trials I'd like to join you. My V16 is mostly DPS but can heal in a pinch (templar). Send an invite to @Tiberius49. Thx
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent an invite @Tiberius49 ! Welcome
  • Vixani
    Vixani
    Soul Shriven
    Just curious, strictly trials and/or guild does other content? I'd appreciate an invite either way, @Vixani, thanks.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Vixani the guild scheduled events are strictly trials events such as raids and theorycrafting workshops geared towards trials builds. But with that said, our members play a wide variety of content and are always looking to group up to do other things. I'd be happy to send an invite when I get back from work today :)
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was late and we were all tired but everyone hung in there for the Manti Burn! Gratz to all who got their first SO completes!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thieves Guild is coming to the PTS in just a few weeks, were looking for as many raiders as we can to start training in the NEW TRIAL when it releases!
  • Justiciar
    Justiciar
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Cuyler, believe I ran vWGT with you yesterday evening.

I'm interested in joining you for your trial runs. my v16 Sorc would be the character I would run for the trial events. Though I am not maxed on champion points yet my dps is starting to get to a solid level, though there's still plenty of room for improvement compared to the top end sorcs that I've met.

I have attempted both AA and HC when they were new content and VR12 was max level, though I had not cleared them at the time. Took a break from the game and since coming back have completed SO. Raid experience includes burning crusade raiding in WoW as well as Warlords of Draenor.

If you still have slots open for dps in your trials I'd definitely enjoy getting back into large group content, especially with Maw of Lorkhaj getting ready to drop. My only question before joining would be what are raid days.

Feel free to whisper me in game, my character has the same name as on this forum.

Conquest, Victory, Profit
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Justiciar, Yeah I remember that wgt run! ;) I will get you an invite when I get home from work today. To answer your question, our raid days are currently scheduled for tues and thurs @9-11pm est. With that said we do random raids whenever were available too, so it could be anytime. Thanks!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz to all the new members on they're first AA HM completes! Keep up the great work B)
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're still banging out those SO and HM clears for the new guys! gratz y'all >:)
  • OnThaLoose
    OnThaLoose
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys still taking on new members? My buddy and I are ports from Xbox, currently leveling toons still (I'll be v16 by the end of the week) we're interested in joining guilds that do pve often (trials, vdsa, and pledges). If you still have two spots, msg me in game @OnThaLoose.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We sure are @OnThaLoose! I'll be sure to send one your way when I get back from work in few hours.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz to everyone who got their first clear of regular Maw of Lork'haj last night! :p
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Banana Raiders,

The Tyrs Paladium guild would like to offer our happy home to all members of your guild. I've heard really good things about you all from DR_Three, and I think we could be a terrific fit for you guys & gals.

We are an active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly and like to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical raid or end game guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On our site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

It's a great time to join Tyrs Paladium. We are in the process of earning our good name in ESO and feel we all could benefit from a Tyrs/Banana Raiders merger. We are having great fortune finding wonderful people. I promise you if you give us a chance , you'll be happy with your decision, and that Camaraderie and Friendship will be the rewards from early on.

I think the camaraderie we are well known for will help ease transition. Let me know if there's ANYTHING we can do to make transitioning easier.

*** We will honor ALL officer positions and upper ranks. Noone starts at the bottom and everyone should get to know everybody in SHORT ORDER! :)

*** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, fill out an application and I'll see to it personally that we get you guys & gals set up immediately!

Travel well Banana Raiders,

Commodore
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on June 23, 2016 7:16PM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭

Oh, and in case you'd like to do more homework on us before making a decision, here's our own recruitment thread so you can get a better feel for what Tyrs Paladium is all about.

Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!