The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Account And Crowns

makeumrage
makeumrage
✭✭✭
Greetings. Having issues since last night. First, on my gamertag Makeum Rage, ive been an eso plus member for two months and recieved no crowns. Membership is active but no access to dlc. Second on my wifes account mrs makeum rage that I pay for, she has been an eso plus member for two months. Recieved only one month of crowns and has no access to dlc. Says on the crown store her membership is not active, yet through microsoft online and the xbox menu says its active till july 23rd. Please help. I desperately need my crowns and she is becomming extremly frusturaed she cannot do any thieves guild or brotherhood missions.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Also, she cannot even make an account on these forums... Says you need an invitation code?
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    My Incident: 160623-002830
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    My crowns have been fixed. I worked with a cery skilled rep named Kathy who was more then well equipped to handle my issue. She resolved it very quickly and is even trying to help with my wives ticket. Service like hers is what helps ease frusturated customers and makes this gaming community better. Working with the steps she suggested through microsoft. But my wife still has no access to dlc. Stil saying eso not active in game even though the dashboard says ots paid for untill 8/22/16
    Edited by makeumrage on June 24, 2016 4:45PM
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Here is proof