Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Roleplaying a Dragonknight's Abilities?

Locksheon
Locksheon
✭✭✭
Can anyone explain or point me to more information about where a Dragonknight's abilites come from?
When making my Imperial character, I chose Dragonknight bc I was looking for a less magically inclined character, but now I'm growing spikes from my body and breathing fire, and I have no explaination for this power.

I've tinkered with the idea of being a "Vestige" means I'm altered by daedra magic, but I'm still not sure I understand creatia and azure plasm... I'm definetly making a thread on that later...

Thanks guys!
www.twitch.tv/locksheon
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Locksheon
    Locksheon
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    Those were very helpful!
    Edited by Locksheon on June 23, 2016 6:05PM
    www.twitch.tv/locksheon
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive hit this topic dozens of times with fuildies and randoms: your beat bet is to NOT rp deing a dragonknight. All of a DKs magic can be classified into schools of magic with a stylish flare. Equally, none of your characters magic has to be IC. IC skill vs OOC. I have myself, and a few others, played classes different IC than what we were OOC.

Dragonknight, unlike the other classes, has no apearance in lore outside of ESO. And it's more in ESO is weak at best. (I dont count the dragonguard from sp tes games as Dragonknight as yet are never trying to immitate a dragon.

Define your IC class more like the singlr player games, its more true to an IC way one would clasify their own profession. (Which is what class really is in the end, a combat profession )