Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

small loan of a million gold

jigglefruit
idk if this is against the forum rules in any way. I assumed this would be the right place "players helping players" section. I know a lot of people probably struggle with getting gold in ESO. I am one of those people. I'm not seriously asking for a million gold but if someone doesn't mind helping me out all i need is enough to max out my horses stats and finish getting my bag upgrades. I'm on xbox one ill leave my gamertag if anyone wants to help out it would be greatly appreciated and if you wanna add me to play along with me or need help in return i will do the best i can. Thank you ESO community :)

GT: jiggle fruit
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Not to be rude but how can you not afford 250 gold a day for horse upgrades?
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^
    Beat me to it
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    besides the answers above,

You can buy both with crowns,
    Get a job and buy crowns....
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who's at a decent level and struggles with getting gold either doesn't have much time to play or doesn't want to spend time doing monotonous things.

Horse upgrades cost 250g a day.
    Solution: Fence 10 items per character.

Final bag space upgrades cost what.. ~250k?
    Solution: Create an alt
    Solution: Put some effort in to earn your own gold.
    Edited by Sunburnt_Penguin on June 23, 2016 10:45AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legerdemain is just a way to Mint Gold. Go steal and fence and you will have all the gold you need to do whatever you want in the game. You can make 5K easy right out of the Wailing Prison
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    96310dadeb80716c1c6dc42fed683456.jpg

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Lilacgooseberries
    In all honesty, I play everyday for a few hours and its still hard for me to get a lot of gold. I'm also new though. But I can still get the 250. Now I can't afford the bag upgrades. I've only upgraded my bags twice and my bank once. But, I'll tell you something you can do to earn that gold. I've currently got 2k saved up in my back from doing this.

(i'm assuming you're new too, or you wouldn't be having gold trouble and no upgrades) There is a notice board in the big towns. They have daily quest if you have been certified in blacksmithing, woodworkings, and clothier. Now it doesn't cost anything to get certified. All you have to do it a fetch quest and craft an item to get it. Now, if you do these daily quest, which is to craft so many pieces of armor/weapon and to then drop them off at a certain place, you will get the gold and then some to get your horse upgrades...It doesn't cost you much, maybe the styles that you need in order to build, but they cost 15g each...You find the ore and wood around the map. You will get gold AND items for completing these daily quest.

Also, make sure you don't buy armor and weapons at merchants. You can get good gear around the map from quest, and with time you can build your own. The only thing you should be focusing on when it comes to spending gold is bag/bank/animal upgrades. Try to repair your own armor...
    Edited by Lilacgooseberries on June 23, 2016 7:22PM
    Main Char: Daggerfall Covenant/ Female/ Khajiit / NA server.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk if this is against the forum rules in any way. I assumed this would be the right place "players helping players" section. I know a lot of people probably struggle with getting gold in ESO. I am one of those people. I'm not seriously asking for a million gold but if someone doesn't mind helping me out all i need is enough to max out my horses stats and finish getting my bag upgrades. I'm on xbox one ill leave my gamertag if anyone wants to help out it would be greatly appreciated and if you wanna add me to play along with me or need help in return i will do the best i can. Thank you ESO community :)

GT: jiggle fruit

The bag upgrades are around 200k by themselves, why not teach you to fish figuratively. A few weeks I have made over 500k per week (highest was 860k) so it should not be all that hard for you to get some gold. Join a trading guild sell stuff make money. Sell things in area chat if you don't have the 5k.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who needs bag space now crafting bags are out my bank space halved and my toons have like 30 items on them now.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 million gold is quite a lot of gold for any player, I can't imagine anyone would agree to lend you that, even if it was 500k, as you seem to have trouble making gold. When would they get it back?
    Edited by FriedEggSandwich on June 23, 2016 9:14PM
    PC | EU