Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with character build

Aideian
Aideian
✭✭✭
I'm a imperial dragon knight basically looking for a good build for pvp I realized I messed up picking dragon knight after I got really far into my character. I only have 257 champion points which I know isn't really good but I just need help to be a kick ass pvp player with what I have because I get destroyed every time.
Edited by Aideian on June 23, 2016 8:52PM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your race and class are good choices for a stamina build. I don't play a DK so can't help much on skills but pvp is about sustain more than anything in my opinion. Your gear make up is next have something that will help keep your main stat bar full and go impenetrable to help against crits.
    Weapons should go sharpened because most are running impenetrable. For cp use it for crit prevention and main attack enhancement. Some self healing is a must hope this helps
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    257 champions points; there is nothing wrong with that. Just because you don't have 501, don't think your character cannot be capable/competitive. Though if you still feel this is a problem for you there is the Cyrodiil Campaign Azura's Star you can join (CP free campaign).

In relation to builds I would try the Tamriel Foundry Dragonknight forums, there are a lot of theorycrafters there, and you might be able to find something useful.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial is arguably the best stam race; and DK is arguably the best stam class. Seems ideal to me.

Skills:

Do you have shuffle(status effect purge), vigor (heal), Igneous shield (shield+buff), and Rally (heal+buff) slotted?

Food:

What kind do use?

For Stam DK in PVE use blue max stam and max health
    For PVP tri-stat purple food

Gear: 

What sets/level/color?

You need CP160 gold/purple armor with gold/purple enchantments, Agility set Jewelry with weapon damage enchants, and gold weapons with the sharpened trait.

CP:

Where did you place yours?

Mundus:

Go Serpent most likely
    Edited by Amdar_Godkiller on June 20, 2016 2:28AM
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    My skills for my first bar are these

Critical Rush IV
    Executioner IV
    Wrecking Blow IV
    Igneous Weapons IV
    Venomous Claw IV
    And my Two handed sword does 1332 damage and increases my weapon damage by 320 for 5 seconds and increases physical and spell resistance by 4980.

My skills for my second bar are these

Pierce Armor IV
    Absorb Magic I
    Shielded Assault I
    Coagulating Blood IV
    Reflective Scale I

My one handed mace is gold which reduces spell resist and physical by 1622 for 5 seconds along with sharpened increasing physical and spell penetration by 2580 and 1335 damage my shield is also gold with armor of 3010 and adds 1041 maximum stamina with 20% increase armor enchantment.

All my attributes points are in stamina and explaning what all my CP are in would take a whIle but it's basically in stamina and damage resistance.

Food wise I just use crusty bread Lol I don't use anything else.

Edited by Aideian on June 22, 2016 11:46PM
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I am no guru on Stam DK but i see you have 2 gap closers,
    lose one of them,

Using food is a MUST if you want to survive in cyrodiil,
    They boost health by almost 5k and then whatever else by close to 4k depending which you decide to use,

I have been killed alot by Stam DK,
    The build seems to use a bow though,

Bow as a buff/damage bar but main dps is with the 2H,

As i did mention above i am not stam DK...

Tell us more about the build so that we can give you better advice,

Which armour sets and jewelry sets are you using.
    What are your max stats,
    weapon damage and crit,
    regeneration rates,
    Edited by Johngo0036 on June 23, 2016 10:43AM
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Since it won't let me post a picture in here, here is a imugr link to my stats http://imgur.com/mAUfD0f

And I'm using the Imperal Physique Set heavy armor except the hands and shoulders I'm using medium since I couldn't find the heavy ones in a guild trader and their all epic quality.
    Edited by Aideian on June 24, 2016 9:03AM