The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Has anyone from ZOS acknowledged the constant crashing?

Elder_Martin
Elder_Martin
✭✭✭
Has anyone from ZOS acknowledged the constant crashing? All I want is for someone to say, "Hey, we know Orsinium and other DLCs are a total cluster
, but we're trying to identify the problem and fix it." Has any ZOS employee said anything remotely close to this on any post anywhere? I just want to know they care, ya know? My therapist traced back my trust issues to Elder Scrolls Online so...yeah.
I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • jaymati
    jaymati
    When they "address" it , all they answer is to power cycle the Xbox one or close all apps and neither of those "fixes" changes anything they could at least say they are working on it but nothing
    Edited by jaymati on June 23, 2016 11:22AM
  • Aeaeren
    Aeaeren
    ✭✭✭
    jaymati wrote: »
    When they "address" it , all they answer is to power cycle the Xbox one or close all apps and neither of those "fixes" changes anything they could at least say they are working on it but nothing

They have but it was we are working very hard on it and have a gazillion people working on just this issue! That was like 4 days ago and at this rate I think we could have re-written half the code for them!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everywhere I crash except IC. Back to IC it is then.