The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Back playing ESO and looking for well established guilds to join(Trading, PVP, Dungeons).

jazz77325
jazz77325
After a about under a year away i've recently got back to ESO and got really into it. Sadly all the guilds i was part of are no longer active. I'm looking for new guilds to be a part off. I am very interested in joining solid trading guilds on any alliance as i am a active trader. I'm planning on doing alot of PVP endgame so would love an invite to a AD PVP guild but i am currently completing alot of PVE content to level so would be interested in an any Alliance PVE guild . I'm a completionist and would love a solid group to complete all the normal and veteran level dungeons (when i level up enough ) along with undaunted pledges. I'm purchasing ESO plus tomorrow. I'm 18 and Irish currently leveling my main ,a Level 50 Champion 13 Stamina DK Tank Werewolf. My build focuses on survivability so is very versatile for PVP and PVE. Im on the EU server Xb1 playing AD Add my GT- N3oN x Edgy
Dalinar Thala - Altmer, DragonKnight PVE Tank. Champion Points 187
Slyvana Thorn- Bosmer, Nightblade. PVP Rogue. Thief and Assassin.
Gamertag: Dr Sweendog
  • IXIVoodooIXI
    I'll send you an invite as soon as I'm online, I'm the founder of The League of Overlords a mixed faction guild, we are currently about 435ish members strong, we do a bit off everything PvE, PvP, pledges, crafting. One of our primary goals it's to eventually get a trader in Wayrest, we lost our bid on a trader this week but will be pushing hard for one next week, if this interests you you're more than welcome to join.

Regards
    Voodoo