The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can someone from Zenimax please at least acknowledge the PS4 issues plaguing this game since DB?

Natetendo83
Natetendo83
✭✭
Constant frame rate loss, frequent load screens (even when only running short distances), quest markers taking forever to update, NPCs and enemies not showing up for extended periods of time, etc.

Up until DB I never had any of these issues, now this game is becoming a chore to play. PC and Xbox players have received responses but we have heard nothing, makes me feel like we're being left in the dark even though we are having many of the same problems.
  • Nuntjako
    Nuntjako
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom why are we getting no information on this?

We're still working on the technical issues that have been reported on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 since the Dark Brotherhood launch. This includes crashes/crash loops on specific characters, long loading times/load screens, things not fully loading, and general increase in poor game performance. Unfortunately, we don't have any updates beyond that. Our Engineering team (and more) have made this their priority and are working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, what we can do is move any characters that are stuck in a crashing loop to a different location. To have our Support team assist you with that, please submit a request via our Support page.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we don't hear from you within 48 hours we will consider this matter closed.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They fixed the game!!! They've added new pets and stuff today in the crown store!!! So they really are trying to fix things and not just take our money from us!! Woohoo!!
  • kalimandoo2007
    kalimandoo2007
    Soul Shriven
    I saw that they added new things to the crown store, but haven't even mentioned anywhere that they are working on a fix. From what I've read, it's not just this DLC either. Orsinium and TG were bad too and apparently that looks like the way they're going. Releasing unpolished content and scrambling to fix it afterwards. That can't be good for business.

I just unsubbed. Plus ends on the 15th and I don't think I'm not sure if I'm going to resub. Definitely not if there still isn't a fix.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orsinium and TG were bad too

Yes.

It seems like they just wait until players give up and quit. The less players, the less stress on the servers.

I see a lot more players coming back because of DB. A lot of them will leave because of the poor game performance.

I truly believe there is no fix coming. When enough players leave the lag goes away. Release another DLC in 3 months, wash, rinse, repeat.

I bought this game a year ago today. It's been like this for all of the DLCs.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orsinium and TG were bad too

Yes.

It seems like they just wait until players give up and quit. The less players, the less stress on the servers.

I see a lot more players coming back because of DB. A lot of them will leave because of the poor game performance.

I truly believe there is no fix coming. When enough players leave the lag goes away. Release another DLC in 3 months, wash, rinse, repeat.

I bought this game a year ago today. It's been like this for all of the DLCs.

This is exactly what I thought this morning on my way into work today. Like others I have played countless hours of this game for over 2yrs only to see its performance deteriorate into something that is no longer enjoyable to play most of the time.

I remember when I first bought this game and saying to my friends and family members how glitch and lag free this game was but that was 2yrs ago. Now it seems the game can not handle the player base and DLC's that keep getting added and there is nothing they can do to fix it. I hope I am wrong!

People will continue to have hope like myself that things will improve but for how long? Others will come along and spend hours playing and buy items through the crown store so why not keep milking it for all its worth, is what they might be saying.....just seems weird that it has been soooooo bad since DB release with no real answer as to if or when it will get better.

End
    Edited by Darkestnght on June 24, 2016 8:16PM
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+