Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ultimate Generation Visual Bug Causing Photosensitivity Headaches

GrumpyDuckling
GrumpyDuckling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Since the release of Thieves Guild there has been a visual bug that occurs on the ultimate icon at the bottom of the screen. The visual bug has been causing me headaches and I'm hoping that it's something you can easily fix in a patch. Here's the information about how the bug occurs:

Bug: When a player has a passive or gear set that reduces the cost of ultimate abilities (such as "Power Stone" from the Daedric Summoning skill line), the ultimate icon that appears on the bottom of the screen will strobe/flash/blink.

The strobing/flashing/blinking occurs when the ultimate is 1) charged for use, but 2) has not yet reached the number of its original cost.

Example: The Summon Storm Atronach skill costs 200 ultimate to charge. With the "Power Stone" passive that cost is reduced to 170 ultimate to charge. During the time that the ultimate number is between 170 and 200, the strobing/flashing/blinking occurs.

Please tell me you can fix this. It's been a headache (literally) to play on Sorcerers and Templars. I've had to respec my characters to leave out their ultimate cost-reducing passives.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can you confirm whether or not ZOS knows about this visual bug and if you are able to fix it?