The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Issues. Has anyone received acknowledgement?

kalimandoo2007
kalimandoo2007
Soul Shriven
Obviously we're all experiencing the FPS drops, loading screens, crashes, invisible enemies, etc. Has anyone received any kind of "were aware this is happening, it will be fixed soon" at all?
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting disconnected with the message " Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection. " every 10 minutes or so. Havent heard anything as to when this will be fixed. Im on ps4 Eu.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
  • Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen anything :(
  • tennotsukai87
    tennotsukai87
    ✭✭
    I'm having the same problems. A word from the ESO team would be helpful.
  • Mr.knott
    Mr.knott
    A week now and no, no acknowledgment at all. I've left already now, think it's absolutely ridiculous that they haven't just let everyone know they are aware and working on it!
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Happens on Xbox. Support told me to play offline and see if I still have problems. :) at least they tried lol
  • kalimandoo2007
    kalimandoo2007
    Soul Shriven
    AJ_1988 wrote: »
    Happens on Xbox. Support told me to play offline and see if I still have problems. :) at least they tried lol

Hahaha! Play offline! That's what I've been doing wrong. I only have lag because I'm online trying to play. I'll try this and see if it works
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Just played Skyrim and zero lag, so it's not me.
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't need to acknowledge anything.
    There is no way they can't know.
    The console version of ESO is currently unplayable.
    If they disagree, I don't know what Tamriel ZOS is in.
    It ain't easy being green.
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    not official acknowledgment for ps4 but I would want them to include the horrendous group finder.
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • Nuntjako
    Nuntjako
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully ZOS fixes this soon. The game on PS4 is pretty much unplayable; Major lag issues(especially in dungeons), invisible mobs and loading screens popping up left and right(yesterday I got a unusually long one at the enchanting table...)

• Nuntjako
    Nuntjako
    ✭✭✭
    From the Game crashing issues thread:
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom why are we getting no information on this?

We're still working on the technical issues that have been reported on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 since the Dark Brotherhood launch. This includes crashes/crash loops on specific characters, long loading times/load screens, things not fully loading, and general increase in poor game performance. Unfortunately, we don't have any updates beyond that. Our Engineering team (and more) have made this their priority and are working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, what we can do is move any characters that are stuck in a crashing loop to a different location. To have our Support team assist you with that, please submit a request via our Support page.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Our Engineering team (and more) have made this their priority and are working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible."

Meaning we're waiting for massive amounts of players to leave because the game is unplayable. Then our servers won't be so stressed and the lag will disappear.

Maybe you need a new Engineering team.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Of course Zenimax is concerned about these issues but to solve them takes time and it's hard to schedule a fix.

Could this have been prevented by adequate testing? Of course! But probably the management pushed the update since it was scheduled for release at given date.
    So don't blame the engineering team, blame the people that don't listen to their engineers/developers.
    Managment is always but to eager to claim succes (and bonusses) and kick down/blame others when things don't work out as planned.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PrinceBoru wrote: »
    ZOS doesn't need to acknowledge anything.
    There is no way they can't know.
    The console version of ESO is currently unplayable.
    If they disagree, I don't know what Tamriel ZOS is in.

Agreed. They did this wonderful random dungeon thing they wanted us all to take advantage of - and the group finder to help new players to the MMO.... but its broken and never finds a group. Taking the "MMO" part largely out of the game. Now we have to use area chat to find people to play with - and not everyone uses it since its just spammed by players who try to force their musical tastes upon everyone.... and to block them means blocking them in PSN since ZOS seem too lazy to create their own functional feature for this.