The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Question about ESO Plus on PC and PS4

princessdawn982b14a_ESO
I have been thinking about getting a ps4 and eso for it, because my PC is not all that great. However I do still play on the PC and have ESO Plus. When I get a ps4 can I link my account and pay for eso monthly, and have eso plus on both PC and ps4. Or would I have to pay separately?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You have to pay separately, and additionally none of your crown store purchases would transfer.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are completely separate so ESO Plus, Crown Items, characters and gear do not transfer. You would be buying a new game and starting from scratch.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • HisShadowX
    HisShadowX
    ✭✭✭
    There is one big difference you should be aware of. Everyone uses a mic and no one uses a keyboard on the console. It's the most fluid chatting system I've ever seen in an MMO. If you plan on using a keyboard no one will respond to you.
  • princessdawn982b14a_ESO
    thanks for the info everyone!