The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a solid guild

TrofoHawk
TrofoHawk
✭✭✭
Hi.

Been away from ESO for a few months, playing other games, but recently came back, and found out I`ve really missed this.
Gonna focus on building up a new couple of characters, but the thing I`ve always been looking for, is a solid guild.

I play on EU servers with all my characters, all of them are Ebonheart Pact, one of them is V14 and the others are kinda...just created them more or less.
I do focus on PvE, done some PvP before but I`m by far any good against the enemy.

Been looking for a solid guild with people I can play with, have fun, learn from etc.
Aiming to buy all the DLC ( Imperial, Orsinium or how you spell it, Thieves Guild ) during august / september, but until then I`m focusing on leveling and building good characters.

Cheers.

GT: Lord of Snus
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    TrofoHawk wrote: »
    Hi.

Been away from ESO for a few months, playing other games, but recently came back, and found out I`ve really missed this.
    Gonna focus on building up a new couple of characters, but the thing I`ve always been looking for, is a solid guild.

I play on EU servers with all my characters, all of them are Ebonheart Pact, one of them is V14 and the others are kinda...just created them more or less.
    I do focus on PvE, done some PvP before but I`m by far any good against the enemy.

Been looking for a solid guild with people I can play with, have fun, learn from etc.
    Aiming to buy all the DLC ( Imperial, Orsinium or how you spell it, Thieves Guild ) during august / september, but until then I`m focusing on leveling and building good characters.

Cheers.

Check out the guild threads that are already up. You might like the sound of The Asaro. Just let me know on that thread if its something you like the sound of :wink:
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »
    Hi.

Cheers.

Check out the guild threads that are already up. You might like the sound of The Asaro. Just let me know on that thread if its something you like the sound of :wink:

Looked it up and have replied :)
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey there,
    I'm in the EP only guild Never Behind, we are a friendly group of players with full crafters, enchanters etc. We'd be happy to help you get the gear you need, as long as you do the same if other members need numbers for dungeons. A lot of people in the guild have individual roles, healers, tanks, dps, archers and we are very well organized. We'll help you with whatever you need to fulfill the role you feel most comfortable in.
    If you're interested, just let me know.
    Happy questing,
    NB
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Hey there,
    I'm in the EP only guild Never Behind, we are a friendly group of players with full crafters, enchanters etc. We'd be happy to help you get the gear you need, as long as you do the same if other members need numbers for dungeons. A lot of people in the guild have individual roles, healers, tanks, dps, archers and we are very well organized. We'll help you with whatever you need to fulfill the role you feel most comfortable in.
    Happy questing,
    NB

Hello, I`ve recently joined with The Asaro, but as it is that you may be part of several guilds, I would gladly join.
    As long as this does not go against the guidelines / rules of The Asaro.

I`m not the most experienced player, but have 50 in most craftings except Alchemy.
    I`m trying to level up my main character to be able to use 160 gear ( this new level - system is... well, new to me ), as well as building and leveling a nightblade to tackle the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild.

May I send you a pm on this site or via gamertag when I`ve spoken to the higher ranks of The Asaro, to find out if this is OK with them?

And I must specify, I`m doing PvE, not very good at PvP so I`m focusing on PvE, dungeons, vet dungeons and such, clearing the map of quests and gathering skyshards.

Cheers :smile:
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    Happy questing,
    NB

Hello, I`ve recently joined with The Asaro, but as it is that you may be part of several guilds, I would gladly join.

I`m not the most experienced player, but have 50 in most craftings except Alchemy.
    I`m trying to level up my main character to be able to use 160 gear ( this new level - system is... well, new to me ), as well as building and leveling a nightblade to tackle the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild.

May I send you a pm on this site or via gamertag when I`ve spoken to the higher ranks of The Asaro, to find out if this is OK with them?

And I must specify, I`m doing PvE, not very good at PvP so I`m focusing on PvE, dungeons, vet dungeons and such, clearing the map of quests and gathering skyshards.

Ha no it doesnt go against the rules of The Asaro. Some of our players do have Never Behind as another guild as well. What tends to happen with the Never Behind members in The Asaro is that when Never Behind are offline they tend to group up with us and vice versa. When both guilds are on I try to help keep a bit of balance and dont invite certain members who I know are in Never Behind unless they ask.

Obviously we hope that you'll enjoy The Asaro enough to run with us for most of your time in pvp as we cant split players over pvp too much but really its up to you where you feel you fit best after you've given us a good run. For us we like to try and keep some consistency to the players running with us because it really helps with team chemistry and understanding how we communicate the more regularly you are with us. We found a lot of success in growing our pvp and pve with that approach.

One thing I can say for sure is that while PvP is our main focus, our PvE and Trade are now strong and sizeable enough that you wont be struggling in that area and they are definitely at the level you are looking for to get things done. We have players who run with people for Craglorn, daily quests, pledges, weekly trial speed runs (Thats the 12 person dungeons), Dragonstar Arena, Imperial City and all sorts in between. We also have a lot of crafters who can help you with gear and you'll get quite a few sales off our trade when you get to the point you start wanting to get a bit of gold together. Eventually I'm sure that with all that help you'll find yourself getting a lot more comfortable in pvp too but certainly you will get a lot of success with our pve players if thats where your primary focus is at this point. :smile:
    Edited by RabNebula on June 16, 2016 11:41PM
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    Happy questing,
    NB

Ha no it doesnt go against the rules of The Asaro. Some of our players do have Never Behind as another guild as well. What tends to happen with the Never Behind members in The Asaro is that when Never Behind are offline they tend to group up with us and vice versa. When both guilds are on I try to help keep a bit of balance and dont invite certain members who I know are in Never Behind unless they ask.

Obviously we hope that you'll enjoy The Asaro enough to run with us for most of your time in pvp as we cant split players over pvp too much but really its up to you where you feel you fit best after you've given us a good run. For us we like to try and keep some consistency to the players running with us because it really helps with team chemistry and understanding how we communicate the more regularly you are with us. We found a lot of success in growing our pvp and pve with that approach.

One thing I can say for sure is that while PvP is our main focus, our PvE and Trade are now strong and sizeable enough that you wont be struggling in that area and they are definitely at the level you are looking for to get things done. We have players who run with people for Craglorn, daily quests, pledges, weekly trial speed runs (Thats the 12 person dungeons), Dragonstar Arena, Imperial City and all sorts in between. We also have a lot of crafters who can help you with gear and you'll get quite a few sales off our trade when you get to the point you start wanting to get a bit of gold together. Eventually I'm sure that with all that help you'll find yourself getting a lot more comfortable in pvp too but certainly you will get a lot of success with our pve players if thats where your primary focus is at this point. :smile:

Ok, well if it doesn`t go against rules, I think I will have time to balance both guild.
    I`m all out for being loyal and getting friends and having fun, so in my experience: the more, the merrier :smile:
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    Happy questing,
    NB

Ok, well if it doesn`t go against rules, I think I will have time to balance both guild.
    I`m all out for being loyal and getting friends and having fun, so in my experience: the more, the merrier :smile:

Ha well you say that but we usually have anywhere between 60-80 people online during prime time so thats a lot of people in just 1 guild to split your time with, can you imagine 2 or 3 more guilds?!! haha its just a bit of overload on anyones brain after a certain point.

Like I say, its not against the rules and we do share some members with Never Behind particularly but I rarely tag them in for pvp unless they ask me. Many people tend to find it easier to dedicate their time to work mainly with 1 guild unless nobody is on as you will find you develop and understand everyones roles and settle in much faster as part of a consistent team build with unity in mind. You can get a lot more success that way in pve and pvp.

It's really up to you what you do and where you play in the end but from my experience of being in a number of guilds and eventually building The Asaro its certainly worth considering that maybe you'll want to settle for just the 1 playing guild at some point. Just as a recommendation, I started with 1 and just chose to see how it went for a while then joined another when I felt like I had time for it. Eventually I went back down to just our guild though as it takes a lot to make and keep it competitive in all areas of the game. Also I do notice when we run groups with members who only play with The Asaro, that they tend to find stronger results together than the ones spreading themselves more thinly.

In terms of your extra guild slots and making the most of them we can help you out alot with finding good trading guilds to make a lot of gold off too. That will go a long way to getting your end game gear :)
    Edited by RabNebula on June 18, 2016 12:45AM
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    Happy questing,
    NB

Ha well you say that but we usually have anywhere between 60-80 people online during prime time so thats a lot of people in just 1 guild to split your time with, can you imagine 2 or 3 more guilds?!! haha its just a bit of overload on anyones brain after a certain point.

Like I say, its not against the rules and we do share some members with Never Behind particularly but I rarely tag them in for pvp unless they ask me. Many people tend to find it easier to dedicate their time to work mainly with 1 guild unless nobody is on as you will find you develop and understand everyones roles and settle in much faster as part of a consistent team build with unity in mind. You can get a lot more success that way in pve and pvp.

It's really up to you what you do and where you play in the end but from my experience of being in a number of guilds and eventually building The Asaro its certainly worth considering that maybe you'll want to settle for just the 1 playing guild at some point. Just as a recommendation, I started with 1 and just chose to see how it went for a while then joined another when I felt like I had time for it. Eventually I went back down to just our guild though as it takes a lot to make and keep it competitive in all areas of the game. Also I do notice when we run groups with members who only play with The Asaro, that they tend to find stronger results together than the ones spreading themselves more thinly.

In terms of your extra guild slots and making the most of them we can help you out alot with finding good trading guilds to make a lot of gold off too. That will go a long way to getting your end game gear :)

I will certainly think very hard about it, and weight my options forward :)
    And I might join in on the pvp part as I get closer to 160, besides, I need to gather the skyshards in cyrodiil ^_^ which I`ve heard is no easy task...
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No it can be rather frustrating when out of nowhere you get ganked by the greens, especially if you are a long way from home.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    Happy questing,
    NB

And I might join in on the pvp part as I get closer to 160, besides, I need to gather the skyshards in cyrodiil ^_^ which I`ve heard is no easy task...

I actually kind of did that by accident haha. I dont know how I picked up all the ones I did as fast as I did without looking at a map. I finally looked at a map online one day because I hadnt seen one for a while and realised the only ones I needed were inside the yellow and blue gates. Obviously they are the hardest ones to get as you need the alliance to have taken the enemy home keeps. Hop in Haderus with us this week and we'll see about taking that map again. :smile:

If you want to get through all the delves in Cyrodiil without interruption then theres a few people in guild chat who can help you out with that too.
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    Happy questing,
    NB

I actually kind of did that by accident haha. I dont know how I picked up all the ones I did as fast as I did without looking at a map. I finally looked at a map online one day because I hadnt seen one for a while and realised the only ones I needed were inside the yellow and blue gates. Obviously they are the hardest ones to get as you need the alliance to have taken the enemy home keeps. Hop in Haderus with us this week and we'll see about taking that map again. :smile:

If you want to get through all the delves in Cyrodiil without interruption then theres a few people in guild chat who can help you out with that too.

sweet, yeah I`ll hop on one of these days and get the last few on the Orc -DLC and then I`ll be set for PvP, either delves or skyshards.
    I`ll have to switch to Haderus then, think I`m in Azura`s Star or what it`s called...
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    Happy questing,
    NB

sweet, yeah I`ll hop on one of these days and get the last few on the Orc -DLC and then I`ll be set for PvP, either delves or skyshards.
    I`ll have to switch to Haderus then, think I`m in Azura`s Star or what it`s called...

Yeh it's just Haderus for this week as a taster and then we'll be heading back to Scourge. You can check it all out in the guild message of the day in game :smile: