Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is exp gain trait set worth it?

LeDave
LeDave
✭✭✭
So I am level 160 for the first time ever on my first and only toon, woohoo! Anyways, Let's say you have a full 7 set of 10% exp gain from kills, is it worth it to wear it? It totals to 70 percent. Is questing still faster than killing mobs in a specific area for awhile? Anything else to add that I may miss? Thanks!
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XP gain trait is worth it for levels 1-50, I wouldn't recommend building a set using it then trying to be good in group/trial/pvp.
    Master Debater
  • saps101
    saps101
    Gratz on 160CP.

In my opinion, mob grinding was always the most efficient way to gain xp, even more so now with that sweet 70% xp gain, that stacks with xp pots.

Find a nice route somewhere, and start killing. Once you've found a nice circuit grab a friend and try to be at the next pack the second it spawns. With Enlightenment your CP should fly up, pot or not.

A 380CP guildie went grinding with a fresh 160CP on Saturday for 3 or 4 hours and he averaged about 10CP an hour with an xp pot. With xp gain gear he would be looking at 13-14 an hour. I dont know how fast that is with the new catch up system, but it seemed damn fast to me.
    For the love of God, fix group finder.

Xbox EU

o Slaughterer x