Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade stamina build

SpearDusk
SpearDusk
✭✭✭
Im aiming for a nightblade stamina build, but what's the ideal points to put in stamina? Im lvl 47 currently with 30 points in stamina and 20 in health
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Full into stamina, or at least way more than that. Also depends on your goal, whether pvp or pve
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Full into stamina, or at least way more than that. Also depends on your goal, whether pvp or pve

pve mostly, may get into cyrodill but nothing too serious. How much more than 30 do I need?
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meta is all in stam for ofc most damage. For solo content it might be usefull to have some points (10 max) in health for more survival. Never do a 30/34 or 20/44 split. Always 0/64 or 10/54
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SnowFury wrote: »
    Im aiming for a nightblade stamina build, but what's the ideal points to put in stamina? Im lvl 47 currently with 30 points in stamina and 20 in health

Put it all into Stamina,and take a good look at your champion points,where you put them.I use them like this:
    Green: Lover
    Red: Steed
    Blue: Ritual
    These set up as I have them add a lot to my Stamina builds.
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    SnowFury wrote: »

While I was leveling up I would put points both in health and stamina, because I basically solo quested everything and I did not want to die :sweat_smile: When I reached level 50, though, I realised I needed more stamina (especially for running dungeons) so I went to reset all points.

I currently have 0 points in health and 64 in stamina. My enchants are also stamina/agility related and I thought I would have a problem due to the lack of health, but so far I haven't had really. Sometimes it is hard for me to solo a world boss, but there is always someone around or I just ask for help in my guild^^

When I run a dungeon I usually eat health buff food just in case but I guess I could just eat stamina buff food.

And as @Volkodav said, you also have to take into account where you put your champion points. His advice is good, I'd recommend you to follow it!
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    itehache wrote: »
    -snip-When I run a dungeon I usually eat health buff food just in case but I guess I could just eat stamina buff food.-snip-

Why not eat blue health+stamina food, that's what I do (health + magicka for my magicka based chars), except for my tank who likes purple tri-stat food.
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    I am pure stamina, Imperial nighblade. I have 5 set of Bahraha's Curse and 5 set of Hunding's Rage equipped. My dagger and sword has magic damage with health absorb. This is solely for leveling up and not pvp. I've never done pvp in this game before so I don't know how it'll go.
    Edited by LeDave on June 17, 2016 11:24PM
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Elephant42 Yeah, I'm still looking for the blue recipe that will increase my food and stamina hahaha some people from my guild can make the food but i don't like to ask them every time so... this is why at the moment I'm just using green ones :tongue:
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lean more to stamina, but since you are leveling, a few points in health isn't a bad thing. Respec latter and adjust when you get to 160CP. Really it takes time to figure out what works best for you and how you like to play. There are strong builds out there to read up on. I did quite a bit of reaserch, and trying diffident things before I found what worked best for me. And it ended up being a combo of what I read mixed with what I like and how I liked to play. I'm no where near a total badass nor am I in the bottom. Just another Stamblade somewhere in the middle!

I have all my points In stamina. When I use food. I have just over 30k Stam and about 19K health. Which is about as low on health as you want to get. I survive well in PVE and in dungeons I do have to pay closer attention as a lot of bosses can one hit me easily. I am glass cannon build. Which works for me, but is not a build for everyone! In PVP for me it's all about getting the jump on the enemy.
  • mubzander
    mubzander
    ✭✭
    My pvp stamina build I use right now is full on damage focused. It's basically a ganker build. Sometimes 2 shots depending on their health.

5 CA, 5 Flankers.