Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many posts does it take

Almost_Emily
If I tell you that I've been kicked for inactivity during a load screen four times consecutively, would that do it?
What if I said I've been load locked for longer than I actually played the game today?
What if I told you that the entire time in was playing it was a slide show?

Why is this not a priority for Zenimax?

Working as intended?

I'm still load locked! :'D
  • Almost_Emily
    And now it's 8 screens in a row.

Yes I'm doing this.
  • Almost_Emily
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking to social media might shame them into action - especially after watching BBC tv go after EA Sports for their poor cystomer service... but in truth, I would prefer Zenimax to "get there" on their own. It MUST be obvious this game is shot right now. Yet no word from them officially acknowledging it. Very disconcerting.
  • Mortehl
    Mortehl
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently there was one acknowledgement in the Xbox forum at some point. It'd be nice if ps4 received an acknowledgement as well.....
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mortehl wrote: »
    Apparently there was one acknowledgement in the Xbox forum at some point. It'd be nice if ps4 received an acknowledgement as well.....

XBox must pay more for their ESO plus... we are lesser consumers here in the PS4 world.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax destroyed their game with DB. It's unplayable. Crashes, freeze ups, loading takes ages, frame rate drop, lag... lag... and much more lag. Did Zenimax test this dlc before release? I don't want more content I would like to see these issues fixed.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA or EU?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • jello
    jello
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are not interrested in telling us whats going on. Money is the thing for them.
    Dunmer - Nightblade
  • Almost_Emily
    NA or EU?

NA

Gave up after 30 or so attempts. Logged yesterday and it had booted me from Cyrodiil at some point during my log spree
  • Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭
    I'm getting a lot of random load screens and frame rate drops, even severe ones at times, since the Dark Brotherhood. I keep hoping to look to see that they have scheduled some server maintenance somewhere but so far I haven't seen any :(
  • Mr.knott
    Mr.knott
    I feel the same! I'd feel so much better to just see an acknowledgement and a rough eta on when it's sorted. Seems like everyone's just being ignored tbh and I'm not paying every month for that!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.knott wrote: »
    I feel the same! I'd feel so much better to just see an acknowledgement and a rough eta on when it's sorted. Seems like everyone's just being ignored tbh and I'm not paying every month for that!

Yeah, I think a little acknowledgment and a nod to say they are looking into it wouldn't be the worst thing they could do right now. Even my submitted tickets have been largely ignored. I think we are all feeling a little ignored right now... which isn't going to lead to anything good.