The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LFG for any Trials runs. (trials newbie)

Fatal_x3
Fatal_x3
Soul Shriven
Ive never ran any trials at all. Ive just gotten back to this game about a week ago and would like to run some trials! I'm Champion 132 Templar healer right now. Message my gamertag if you are willing to help me! Gamertag: xFatai Beauty (yes, that's an i but capital)
  • Fignutz821
    Fignutz821
    ✭✭✭
    your not going to find a group if your under CP 160, most trials groups wont even take you under 300 cp for that fact. you should try grinding out CP and gear before focusing on trials
    CR 561+
    LV 50 Nord Dk tank/stam DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 High Elf Sorc DPS (flawless)
    LV 50 Argonian Templar Helaer (yes its a lizard, SMH)
    LV 50 Breton NB magicka DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 Imperial Stamplar (Jabicus)
    LV 50 khajit Stamblade (Panthrro from the thunder cats)
    LV 50 Redguard stamsorc (stormproof/AD spy)
    LV 50 Dark Elf Magic DK (stormproof/ DC spy)

All characters are NA EP xbox1 (I bleed red)
  • mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to do trials too but know nothing about them. I'm over 400cp. Not even sure where to start looking.
  • wiltedrose
    Our guild runs trials often but yes we would be looking at least 250+ champ points to carry you through so I recommend that you grind out some more champion points in the sewers.
    Eviel Savrara - Dark Elf Templar VR16
  • wiltedrose
    mrs_gibbs wrote: »
    I'd love to do trials too but know nothing about them. I'm over 400cp. Not even sure where to start looking.

What platform are you on? We could get you involved with our guild. We are EU Xbox One.
    Eviel Savrara - Dark Elf Templar VR16
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm cp 290 and I have never done a vet trial but they look fun and I want to get the skin for maw.