The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF(PvP, EP)G to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, hear the lamentation of their women

Keso314
Keso314
I'm a mostly solo player bored with the endless Blue Roads to Sejanus and back rush, Arrius tower farms, and greenish zergs. So I'm looking for a guild who doesn't think tactic is some kind of breath mint, and wants to get some f-word-ing s-word done.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Keso314 wrote: »
    I'm a mostly solo player bored with the endless Blue Roads to Sejanus and back rush, Arrius tower farms, and greenish zergs. So I'm looking for a guild who doesn't think tactic is some kind of breath mint, and wants to get some f-word-ing s-word done.

Check out The Asaro's thread ;)
  • Keso314
    Keso314
    RabNebula wrote: »

Hey, thanks for the suggestion, you look like a fun gang. However I saw you do cross faction stuff, and I rather not consort with the enemy ;)
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Hey, thanks for the suggestion, you look like a fun gang. However I saw you do cross faction stuff, and I rather not consort with the enemy ;)

We don't do any consorting with the other alliances when it comes to pvp. I have quite a few restrictions on that side of things including chat which is set just for Ebonheart players. When it comes to dungeons are we really enemies? Or are we just a bunch of people sat comfortably in our homes on our xboxes looking to have some fun and complete a few end game dungeons? The major plus side to having cross alliance pve is finding that actually people will be happy to switch over to Ebonheart to explore pvp and some who were mistreated in Ebonheart before (its happened far too much) have actually decided to switch back. Being open to people like that and cutting politics and drama only helps Ebonheart in the long run.

If you change your mind and decide to just give it a go then pop your tag in The Asaro thread :wink:
  • Keso314
    Keso314

We don't do any consorting with the other alliances when it comes to pvp. I have quite a few restrictions on that side of things including chat which is set just for Ebonheart players. When it comes to dungeons are we really enemies? Or are we just a bunch of people sat comfortably in our homes on our xboxes looking to have some fun and complete a few end game dungeons? The major plus side to having cross alliance pve is finding that actually people will be happy to switch over to Ebonheart to explore pvp and some who were mistreated in Ebonheart before (its happened far too much) have actually decided to switch back. Being open to people like that and cutting politics and drama only helps Ebonheart in the long run.

If you change your mind and decide to just give it a go then pop your tag in The Asaro thread :wink:

Yeah that was mostly me IC as a xenophobic dunmer ;) I really do know we're all just playing a game and all that, and it's all good. Anyways, I'm not getting anywhere, so go ahead and invite me -- if you don't mind. My GT is the same as my forum name.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out the Never Behind thread. There's no cross alliance shenanigans there.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Check out the Never Behind thread. There's no cross alliance shenanigans there.

Oi! Never Behind!! I know youre trying to recruit which is great but you've jumped this post from ages ago. Keso has been with us a while now so I have to issue something of a hands off to hunting down players like that. The Asaro have no cross alliance shennanigans! Our pvp is pure Ebonheart and Keso is now established as one of our most valued players.

We like working with your guild in pvp so we need to be careful to not overlap players too much. Each guild will have much stronger chemistry for it which will only be good for Ebonheart in the long run.
    Edited by RabNebula on June 20, 2016 9:23PM