Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] Matchmaking not working?

Eshenya
Eshenya
✭✭
I used to do dungeon runs all the time and would be assigned to a group within 5mins at most, but since the update I cannot find a single group using the matchmaking. I'm queued for hours without a single match and even unqueueing and requeueing won't change that. Additionally, I noticed a bug when I press 'queue', even when I just log on for the first time during the day, it would tell me 'you've queued too soon' or something along those lines and would make me queue for the queue... which would usually be 15mins before I could enter the regular queue again.
Has something changed in the way matchmaking works?
Edited by Eshenya on June 18, 2016 6:00PM
This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • al3237
    al3237
    Soul Shriven
    they are trying to fix that is the same for me i am already queuing for 3 houres straight and nothing xd

Good game
    :3
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    al3237 wrote: »
    they are trying to fix that is the same for me i am already queuing for 3 houres straight and nothing xd

Good game

Yea I saw (too late) a thread in the ps4 tech support section regarding this. It seems it's working again but the waiting times can be still quite long.
    This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • al3237
    al3237
    Soul Shriven
    Eshenya wrote: »
    al3237 wrote: »

Good game

Yea I saw (too late) a thread in the ps4 tech support section regarding this. It seems it's working again but the waiting times can be still quite long.

i think is not recomended to try...it took me 4 hours and it sent me to a veteran dungeon (i am at level 20 xd)