Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild/friends

Huntavex
Huntavex
Soul Shriven
Hey guys, I'm 18 years old from NYC and I recently decided to get back on eso and I'm pretty much hooked like how I used to be. I'm a Champion Level 101 Redguard Stamplar Werewolf. My gameplay style is very flexible as I like to play some very tactical, strategy filled PVP in cyrodill, grinding quests and dungeons in PVE, and just sometimes hanging out with some cool people! I have the Imperial City and Orsinium DLC currently only. I'm a laid back guy and not hard to get along with at all. Add me!
PSN: Huntavex
  • Zgamer1987
    Getting back into ESO myself, Add me if ya want. Zgamer1987
    Options
  • zacktommarc
    zacktommarc
    Soul Shriven
    Psn zacktommarc
    Level 13 ebonhart
    Options
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are welcomed to join the Ebon Raiders if you so wish. If interested message SilverStarFlores or tophighlander2 for an invite to the guild.
    Options